GDT Toronto at Buffalo 4/3/17 7 PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Has Eichel ever failed before? He failed to even get nominated for the Calder (did he even finish top 5?). He has failed to lead Buffalo to the playoffs. Let's hope a long summer gives him enough time to try again. Third time lucky?

He finished fourth in the voting and BU lost the National Championship Game in the Third after leading most of the game

Has Eichel ever failed before? He failed to even get nominated for the Calder (did he even finish top 5?). He has failed to lead Buffalo to the playoffs. Let's hope a long summer gives him enough time to try again. Third time lucky?

He finished 4th in Calder voting.

Missing the playoffs is a bizarre thing to pin on your best scoring player despite his absence for 25% of the season.

Words of solace: This time last year the Leafs were finishing up a tank and are playing like this on their way to home ice advantage right now. This game means little in the grand scheme of things.

The catch: Babcock, Bylsma, front offices.

That is strained.

He finished fourth in the voting and BU lost the National Championship Game in the Third after leading most of the game

I watched that game in a hotel room in Charleston, SC. It wasn't very good, if memory serves.

Blazing Saddles, my man.

It's a film from a long time ago, in a state far, far away.

Nicely done. I've seen it a couple times; it's never registered on my quotability level. Sad, but true. Maybe someday.

Look at that forecheck with a two-goal lead!

Edited by DarthEbriate

Nicely done. I've seen it a couple times; it's never registered on my quotability level. Sad, but true. Maybe someday.

To be fair, you can't quote most of it polite conversation, and you can't quote any of it in public.

He failed to stay healthy for the whole season  :bag:

We could just trade him, before he fails again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.