GDT Toronto at Buffalo 4/3/17 7 PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

I just witnessed what I hope is a good omen... I was finishing my bowl of ramen noodles and the last two noodles in the broth created a 1 and a 5. Could this be a sign that Eichel is going to go on a tear in the third? I think the hockey gods were speaking directly to me.

Go Sabres. F the Leafs.

Beer

I just witnessed what I hope is a good omen... I was finishing my bowl of ramen noodles and the last two noodles in the broth created a 1 and a 5. Could this be a sign that Eichel is going to go on a tear in the third? I think the hockey gods were speaking directly to me.

Go Sabres. F the Leafs.

Beer

It was the final score

Go Sabres. F the Leafs.

Beer

That, or 1-5 will be the final score.... I like your interpretation better!

Go Sabres. F the Leafs.

Beer

Eichel's done for the season.

I was hoping Leafs would lose their last five games. They play us (who I wrongly thought would care about trying to stop them), Pittsburgh, Washington, Columbus and the Lightning (who are chasing them).

Smith looks like he needs a year or so in the A.  GMTM signed him by offering a 5 game tryout with the big boys (which is $50K in salary) to sign with Buffalo.  I'm OK with that.  If all else fails, he's good depth in Roch.

I'd like to be in the room to hear Bylsma tell the guys that offence doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Its all about the D. Then try to explain it in a diagram spanning 9 white boards. These guys will be snowblind from the glare.

Go Sabres. F the Leafs.

Beer

If it was possible to like a post. +1. 

I'd like to be in the room to hear Bylsma tell the guys that offence doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Its all about the D. Then try to explain it in a diagram spanning 9 white boards. These guys will be snowblind from the glare.

One whiteboard for every player on the ice. One for each linesman and ref. Then, reassemble the whiteboards as the plays progress. It's a beautiful dance.

Go Sabres. F the Leafs.

Beer

It means Afinogenov is coming back.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.