GDT: Sabres at San Jose Sharks 3-14-17 10:30 PM

Mustache of God

Ennis may be a shell of himself, but Giont really should have left him that puck there on the PP.

Yep. When that happened, told the wife that Gionta has to let Ennis have that puck. Ennis would've promptly shot it wide, but still it was on his forehand in sweet part of the slot.

(I've only been watching the SJ feed to catch up, still ending the 1st period)?, but I think Rob needs RJ as an established voice that a) can fully carry the show, but can also b) moderate him and provide some banter. Rob gets caught trying to do too much with Dunleavy and with Marty Biron. But, RJ, Marty, and Rob are solid together.

I agree, it's not all on Rob and Dan. There just needs to be three guys if they're going to have somebody on-ice. Back in the day it was just two guys, but they were booth in the booth. Rob tries to be funny, only because Dan is so dull. Marty, Rob and RJ are a pretty combo, you're right. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.