Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I'm hoping they can field a team in the next couple of seasons (while he's still around) to make a deep playoff run.

Agreed. At the very least I hope he can still play in the second RB slot even if he starts losing a step. He seems like a good locker room guy.

Agreed. At the very least I hope he can still play in the second RB slot even if he starts losing a step. He seems like a good locker room guy.

RB is real deep in this year's draft. Maybe they can use a second or third day pick on a guy they can groom to spell Shady and give him an extra season or two.

I'm hoping they can field a team in the next couple of seasons (while he's still around) to make a deep playoff run.

This and now he knows and what all the players know about being in Buffalo. Its a great place to play and if you work hard you will be appreciated!

Not exonerating the driver but standing on the shoulder or worse of a highway at 4am is crazy dangerous. I can't believe it when I see people changing their tire on the traffic side of their vehicle inches away from 70 mph traffic. All it takes is one text for you to become road kill.

I don't get going for two there.

Yep. Go for 2 when you have to. In the 2nd quarter there is no have to. Especially when in the lead. Just take the extra point.

And sob! NE has the ball back.

Edited by GoPre

I don't get going for two there.

I don't have the game on but looking at the score, 2TDs from NE ties the game if you can make a 2 pt conversion, but if you kick or miss they'd take the lead, and no matter what happens (kick, make, miss 2pt) it's still a 2 possession game. try to get back the miss for free basically, and clean things up as the score ladders up in typical increments of 3 and 7. 

15-12, wtf is going on there?

Better for the Eagles to be up only 3 than by more, IMO. No coach takes their foot off the pedal at 3 points (aside from Marrone). They might at double digits.