Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Kid's standing next to Justin Timberlake at the Super Bowl and he can't get his eyes off his phone. We have a generation coming up that doesn't know how to live in the moment, and I'll blame their parents.

I dunno. I'm pretty sure whatever was on his phone was more entertaining than watching Timberlake lip sync bad music in the worst suit I've ever seen.

I dunno. I'm pretty sure whatever was on his phone was more entertaining than watching Timberlake lip sync bad music in the worst suit I've ever seen.

It wasn't a good suit. But he's still an ok dancer. I give it a 40 out of 100.

Pederson has had balls big enough to come in a dump truck all game. This will need to continue if they plan on winning. Everyone turtles against the Pats.

They'll call that back.

I don't understand the NFL catch rule.

As a WR, that was a catch. I don't even have to be touching the ball to be in complete control of it. As a watcher of NFL football, that was not a catch.

If I were the one who caught it, id have sworn up and down(and been right) that I controlled it the entire time, from the second it touched my fingers.

As a WR, that was a catch. I don't even have to be touching the ball to be in complete control of it. As a watcher of NFL football, that was not a catch.

If I were the one who caught it, id have sworn up and down(and been right) that I controlled it the entire time, from the second it touched my fingers.

I'm pretty sure you'd have done this even if you thought you dropped it :p

In real time he has possession.  Calls shouldn't be reversed if there is a wobble in a frame by frame replay. 

I completely agree. But that's been called incomplete all season long.