Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Soooo, should the Bills trade for big dick Nick?

Is Pederson coming with him? If not, then hell no.

I've never been so happy to be wrong about a game. Keep in mind, I don't believe in the "QB wins" stuff that goes around. But you better damn well believe when "best QB in history" debates happen, I'm going to play the "Brady lost to Nick Foles" card :lol:

Hell of a playoff run he had.

Sorta like the run that made Joe Flacco the highest paid player in the league. I hate Philly fans, so I wouldn't mind seeing the Eagles be just as stupid....but I think they're smart enough to know what this was.

I can't remember the last time I actually watched a whole super bowl. This one was good. I didn't realize it was Philly's first. That's cool.

Good from start to finish, which is rare. What a night.

Darrel Green is presenting the trophy? WTF? They're making a lifelong Redskin present to the Eagles?

I don't understand the NFL catch rule.

Apparently Jeff Lurie pays more money to Al Riverton than drunk Bob Kraft.

Works here.

Can’t believe the NFL let the Patriots lose... Lurie paid the right people...

Yep. Err, no, no, ALL those calls were legit. Philly just played a better game & the zebras (& NYC) had NOTHING to do w/ the outcome.

Does it really matter?

Oh, schlitz, Petersen's a former HS coach & he thanked God for winning. :o This thread's gonna get funky.

On the one hand, I'll never understand why overtly religious people seem to think the outcome of football games is high on God's agenda. On the other hand, it's so common for God to be thanked, I don't understand all the Pegula/McDermott god-related angst that happened this year. *shoulder shrug emoji*

Easily the most entertaining Super Bowl I've ever seen. That parred with arguably the best Rose Bowl ever, a phenomenal National Championship game, and the Bills making the playoffs, and this has been one hell of a season for football