Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

And look how Jim Kelly turned out....

Jury's out for me ... big difference between being a great college QB and a great pro QB. Playing against good athletes every week vs playing against great athletes every week. Time will tell. 

Edited by Gramps

@JoeBuscaglia

If the mannequin outside the locker room that usually sports the jersey combination for the coming game is correct, the #Bills are going white jersey and blue pants versus the Jaguars.

My favorite non-throwback uni combo. Excellent.

Jury's out for me ... big difference between being a great college QB and a great pro QB. Playing against good athletes every week vs playing against great athletes every week. Time will tell. 

Honestly I don't know a ton about QBs. Like True said and you mention, it's really just throwing darts at a board. I'm very confident that Rosen will be, at least, a Rivers, and that Darnold will suck. Far as anyone else goes, I have no idea. I just love Mayfield's passion, and I like an athlete that's exciting and talks smack

Honestly I don't know a ton about QBs. Like True said and you mention, it's really just throwing darts at a board. I'm very confident that Rosen will be, at least, a Rivers, and that Darnold will suck. Far as anyone else goes, I have no idea. I just love Mayfield's passion, and I like an athlete that's exciting and talks smack

I don't get the Darnold hype either. His fundamentals remind me of Blake Bortles.

@PFF
Tre'Davious White ends the regular season as our top rookie!

@JeffRussoWKBW
JUST IN: Andy & Jordan Dalton Foundation will be displaying 5 billboards in #Buffalo to thank #Bills fans for their support of the foundation. 

@walterfootball
Per @DraftCampbell, teams are hearing that USC QB Sam Darnold and Louisville QB Lamar Jackson are inclined to return to school - http://walterfootball.com/NFLHotPress 

Some dude that TBD holds in high regard has the following to say; and this was before the tweet above

Darnold is not coming out.

Josh Rosen is going very high & the Bills might be interested in moving up for him.

The Broncos are willing to break the bank for Kirk Cousins.

The Bills are high on Mike White, QB, WKU

Vikings would like to resign Keenum, Bills will be interested if he hits FA.

Many more rumors in the link

- Estro

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-draft-rumors-quarterbacks-sam-darnold-baker-mayfield-josh-rosen/k2o3vl3ntwmv130v4xuwokguq

Edited by Jokertecken

In the 83 Draft the Bills had the 12th and 14th Picks. They had two QBs targeted but also really liked Tony Hunter a TE from Notre Dame. They decided to draft Hunter at 12th knowing that one of the two would be available at 14th. The Lions drafted James Jones a Fullback at 13th. The Bills of course selected Jim Kelly with the 14th Pick, but Dan Marino would have the choice if he was gone.

In terms of the QB this year, per Sal C part the reason the Bills made the trade with KC was to have extra ammo to draft a QB in 2018. The bonus of that trade was Tre White looks like a steal and will be a lock down DB for years to come

If there is a QB the Bills Brain Trust deems to be their Future Franchise QB they need to move up to draft him if necessary.

I can understand the philosophy of letting the draft board fall to them, but I would be afraid they would miss out on their choice. The Bills have not invested properly in the QB Position for years and the effects on that have showed.

I’m a Tyrod Fan, I love his leadership in the room and on the field and I like his ability to extend plays. The problem is over the pass three seasons he Bills have ranked 28th, 30th and 32nd in passing yards. That’s not good enough.

Possible trade targets include Cleveland at 1 and 4. The reason I include the first overall pick is the fact that Peter King mentioned the Browns might be targeting Josh Allen from Wyoming. He would be available at 4, would the Browns be interested in moving down for more picks given that they need at least 20 players? Or do they target a different QB and hope Barkley is there at 4 as well?

That trade would have to be for Rosen or Darnold and would cost the Bills the two Firsts this year and 2019 First as well plus a 4th probably. The fourth would be two firsts, a second and probably one or two other picks.

Other possibilities include The Bears and the 49ers at 8 or 9.

The Bills have scouted Mason Rudolph, with Beane and Schoein being in attendance for two games. Is he the target? We will see

Need your help everyone!

I'm trying to decide where to go for the game Sunday. 716 and Santora's on Transit are all booked up.

Anyone have recommendations on places in the Buffalo area that have plenty of TV's?

I would love to watch the game at Amherst Ale House but they don't take reservations. I would hate to show up at noon and be stuck without a table.

Thanks in advance for the help ! 

Need your help everyone!

I'm trying to decide where to go for the game Sunday. 716 and Santora's on Transit are all booked up.

Anyone have recommendations on places in the Buffalo area that have plenty of TV's?

I would love to watch the game at Amherst Ale House but they don't take reservations. I would hate to show up at noon and be stuck without a table.

Buffalo brew pub or Sidelines. Wherever you go, get there by noon. Edited by LGR4GM

I feel like we're really not making a big enough deal about the Buffalo freaking Bills making the playoffs

My wife and I get to watch a Bills Playoff Game Together for the first time ever, we have together since 2001.

My nine year old who was starting to drift away from Buffalo Teams gets to see one of his teams in the postseason.

The Ravens lost that game in the most Billsiest Way possible, giving up a 49 yard TD on a 4 and 12.

If you look at all the stats, there is no Way this team should be in the playoffs. How many times have we watched in envy as other teams caught seemingly impossible breaks to win games. It was our turn this year finally.

And somehow Mc Dermott did not lose the locker room after the TT Benching

I’m going to savior this run and enjoy it no matter how long it lasts.

Are the Jags really that much better than the Bills? They only had one more win than us and didn't have to play New England twice.

Just sayin'.

I recon both teams are playing exactly who they want to be playing.

Are the Jags really that much better than the Bills? They only had one more win than us and didn't have to play New England twice.

Just sayin'.

Offensively no, defensively significantly. The Bills were gifted 4-5 games through turnovers. The Jags had their share of takeaways as well but no team benefitted from them as much as the Bills. I think Tyrod may be slightly better than Bortles but thats mostly where it ends.

Offensively no, defensively significantly. The Bills were gifted 4-5 games through turnovers. The Jags had their share of takeaways as well but no team benefitted from them as much as the Bills. I think Tyrod may be slightly better than Bortles but thats mostly where it ends.

This just makes me crazy.

Would you consider the turnover at the end of the Miami game a gift?

This just makes me crazy.

Would you consider the turnover at the end of the Miami game a gift?

It's Buffalo denial logic. If Tyrod had thrown those 5 turnovers he would be a bum. Since Buffalo got those 5 turnovers they were gifted them. No way they just played well and earned them.  It is actually quite silly. 

Need your help everyone!

Thirsty Buffalo is great for football, but get there by about 1130 if you want to sit.