Merry Christmas!

Eleven

The presents are opened, breakfast was delicious. Now I'll watch A Christmas Story for the 3rd time this morning, probably pass out on the couch and I'll get dinner in the oven in a few hours.

Lasagna: ready to go in the oven

Ham: ditto

Casserole: ditto

All I've got to make is the potatoes, gravy, stuffing and veggies.

Eating deviled eggs and tiramisu at 5:30am. Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope everyone has a great day!

Merry Christmas everyone.  If you don't observe the day in any way please take in the spirit of the season and make it a nice time.

Many of you know that I am a muslim.  My only wish at this time of year and always is for world peace.  Now, I know we can't do that, so I humbly ask that you make an honest effort to make peace in your own little corner of the world, with your family and friends.  I also realise that for some / many that is not possible at the moment.  So, for those I humbly ask that you make peace with yourself.

For those so inclined I am polishing the aluminum pole, I have prepared my grievances for airing and am doing my final warm ups for the feats of strength.

Peace.

Merry Christmas everyone.  If you don't observe the day in any way please take in the spirit of the season and make it a nice time.

Many of you know that I am a muslim.  My only wish at this time of year and always is for world peace.  Now, I know we can't do that, so I humbly ask that you make an honest effort to make peace in your own little corner of the world, with your family and friends.  I also realise that for some / many that is not possible at the moment.  So, for those I humbly ask that you make peace with yourself.

For those so inclined I am polishing the aluminum pole, I have prepared my grievances for airing and am doing my final warm ups for the feats of strength.

Peace.

I've never heard it called that, but good for you, Jack!

Just back from mass, visitors from out of town have all gone to bed and I'm in the tub with my vape, a bottle of Pinot Grigio and the Mrs... Mighty fine night. It's good to be alive folks. Let's all be grateful for that.

That's quite a setup, and I think we are all happy for you but I'm a bit concerned that you were inclined, in that circumstance, to post hereas opposed to pursuing other matters.

There are some strict rules of hot tub ownership, the first and foremost is no releasing of bodily fluids while in the tub.

The lady folk are every keen on following this rule, AND, making sure it is adhered to.

If you don't think this is a good rule, please let me know before I get in your hot tub.

O SabreSpace, O SabreSpace,

I hope we change, O SabreSpace.

Let's go back to the salad days

When Max was scoring on breakaways

We never fought like this before,

even when Boston won in four

When Hasek blocked pucks, posts would ring

When Peca hit folks, pain he'd bring 

Look.  It's tough.  The team sucks, and it's easy to get at each other.

I've been through worse and I'll bet most everyone else here has too.  This is a board about a hockey team.  It's not about life.  It's about hockey.  

I love all of you.  All of you have made my life a little easier, through humor, through sympathy, through whatever.  But mostly because this is a diversion from reality.  Hockey is a DIVERSION FROM REALITY.

Let's all keep that in mind.  I'm as frustrated--maybe even more frustrated--at the state of the team.

But I love you all.  Yeah, even you, PA.  (I know that your first two letters are the same as the first two letters in "PAin in the ass" and I do not think it's an accident.)

Merry Christmas to all of you. 

What a great post, 

Merry Christmas Sir, hope your getting as fat as me!  :wub:

Merry Christmas, y'all.

Came here to re-post this gem from TBD: http://www.torontosun.com/2012/12/06/bad-santa-insults-three-year-old

“The first thing he tells my son is, ‘Oh, you look like Paul Bunyan,' ” she said. “Really? Is that appropriate?

“Then he said, ‘Oh, you’re wearing a Toronto Maple Leafs tuque, you shouldn’t be wearing that, they suck.’ At that point, I took my son and told him we should go, Santa isn’t being very good today.”