GDT Sabres at NYI 12/23/16 7 PM MSG

Brawndo

I'll be on a flight to Raleigh through the new year, won't be able to catch games down there, and I'm not even a little upset about that.

Last night I was at the mall and a store had the game on: 2-1 canes with 7 to go, sabres got a PP.... Typically, this is where I just stand there with 800 lb bags just drooling at the TV in public. I watched most of the PP and then walked away!!! 2 to freaking 1 with 5 min to go still and I had zero faith.

So to feel better, auntie Ann's pretzel and cheese!

F this team right now, F this coach

I'll be on a flight to Raleigh through the new year, won't be able to catch games down there, and I'm not even a little upset about that.

Last night I was at the mall and a store had the game on: 2-1 canes with 7 to go, sabres got a PP.... Typically, this is where I just stand there with 800 lb bags just drooling at the TV in public. I watched most of the PP and then walked away!!! 2 to freaking 1 with 5 min to go still and I had zero faith.

So to feel better, auntie Ann's pretzel and cheese!

F this team right now, F this coach

Couldn't you just drive? Might be quicker.

Couldn't you just drive? Might be quicker.

It's about 10 or 11 hours to drive from me.... Flight is 3.5..... I dont hate driving, but unless it's a dedicated road trip for fun, anything over 6 hours makes me think about flying. Besides its just me, if I had wife/kids, then I'd def drive

Plus I work a bunch when I'm back and I'd rather not waste the days traveling.

It's about 10 or 11 hours to drive from me.... Flight is 3.5..... I dont hate driving, but unless it's a dedicated road trip for fun, anything over 6 hours makes me think about flying. Besides its just me, if I had wife/kids, then I'd def drive

Plus I work a bunch when I'm back and I'd rather not waste the days traveling.

If you'll be "flying through the new year" it seems 3.5 hours for the flight is a bit of a low ball estimate. 'Twas a joke, man. (& obviously a poor one @ that. (If they have to be explained ...))

If you'll be "flying through the new year" it seems 3.5 hours for the flight is a bit of a low ball estimate. 'Twas a joke, man. (& obviously a poor one @ that. (If they have to be explained ...))

Haha, yeah, for all the schooling I have and etc.... I'm still a blonde and I still have a very tough time with txt form. Hell even spoken word!

-I'm flying because I'm lazy lol

-The Sabres still suck

-Bylsma should be fired after tonight's loss

-Santa is real

-Rudolphs nose is red.... Because of untreated syphilis

-something something politics ;)

-MODO, please bless us with phat pannies

Haha, yeah, for all the schooling I have and etc.... I'm still a blonde and I still have a very tough time with txt form. Hell even spoken word!

-I'm flying because I'm lazy lol

-The Sabres still suck

-Bylsma should be fired after tonight's loss

-Santa is real

-Rudolphs nose is red.... Because of untreated syphilis

-something something politics ;)

-MODO, please bless us with phat pannies

Well, at least you know why all of the othet reindeer "never let poor Rudolph join in any 'reindeer games'."

I'll still be watching.

I have to watch the team grow. I knew what was wrong with the team going into the season, it's going as the experts predicted. The true glimmer of hope is the young *who are they* defense-men we have. Unfortunately, only one is playing and he has been paired with Gorges, so we all know how that ends.

An interesting parallel is the US Men's National Team in soccer from the 2010 World Cup and the leadup to it.  They simply could not get going in games and continually gave away an early goal (an even bigger deal in soccer).  Eventually, they would work themselves into the game and really did succeed, going deep in the Confederations Cup and reaching the knockout rounds at the World Cup.  But it was baffling then and it's baffling with this team.  There was knowledgeable speculation at the time that it was a poor pregame routine, either too much work the day before or not enough pregame warmup compared to other teams.

Does anyone have any insight into Bylsma's morning skate routine versus other teams? 

I think I'll just come in at the start of the 2nd or maybe wait to the 3rd. We all know how the 1st and most of the 2nd will play out. Spot the other team a goal or 2 then try and play catch up by bringing the puck down ice and dumping it in at the blueline without really having any hope of regaining the possession we just gave away. 

Anyways, something about repeating the same something something definition of something something insanity.

GO SABRES !

Last night was sad.  They do need to offload players and bring some of the young guys up but it won't happen this season.

Oh well.. perhaps I watch tonight to start and if they are stinking up the joint I'll move onto something else.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.