GDT: Tampa at Buffalo, November 17, 2016, 7pm

Eleven

useless fact of the day... The Lightning are one of 9 teams in the 4 major professional sports whose team name does not end in an "S".    Can you name the other 8?

Yes I can, because this is one of my go-to sports bar trivia questions when things get boring.

useless fact of the day... The Lightning are one of 9 teams in the 4 major professional sports whose team name does not end in an "S". Can you name the other 8?

Had this trivia question the other day

Wild, Avalanche, Red Sox, White Sox, Heat, Jazz, Thunder...can't get the last one

Heat, Magic, Jazz... Thunder. Lots of NBA teams.

There it is. The Magic

Yes I can, because this is one of my go-to sports bar trivia questions when things get boring.

haha, it's sad when we've reached this point before Thanksgiving.    

The other one is name the sport....

Cardinals vs Giants

Jets vs Panthers

etc

$33 Club seats available NOW! Good grief.

Holy smokes. The market shift is finally occurring. It's the secondary market now - eventually the primary market will be affected.

Good thing I bought 4 tickets to this game from a minipack for $45 each. :bag:

Hoping for entertainment but expecting the worst.

and now coming to the First Key Niagara Bank Arena Center

2017 - Admissions Free so Tank Hard

Update Tickets are not free yet. Currently available Club Seats for $26 Sec 226 row 3

The smart shopper knows that these will be available on K-Mart blue light special in aisle 5 at 4:45 for $20 and the uber smart shopper knows how to get in touch with this guy at 5:00 and tell him you'll take his tickets but only if he throws in $50 drinks!

Oye

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.