Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

Why didn't Methot hit him square between the eyes when he turned around after him@!#@@ I swear, if he did that to me and then tried to blow it off like nothing happened, it wouldn't have been pretty. Yet he continues to get away with it. Perhaps somebody needs to give him another concussion to help put things in perspective a little bit. 

Why didn't Methot hit him square between the eyes when he turned around after him@!#@@ I swear, if he did that to me and then tried to blow it off like nothing happened, it wouldn't have been pretty. Yet he continues to get away with it. Perhaps somebody needs to give him another concussion to help put things in perspective a little bit. 

I hate to say this, but that was a pretty routine slash.

Sidney's just even better at those than most.

I hate to say this, but that was a pretty routine slash.

Sidney's just even better at those than most.

In a league that hands out punishment based on injury/result rather than intent/transgression he should have received a penalty at the very least. A punch in the mouth would have been sufficient. But yeah it is routine in this league for those slashes. This one caught the finger just right. Or wrong depending how you view it.

Fairly certain he was more worried about locating the rest of his finger.

Wait - what?

He has been outspoken that he will not let Karlsson play in the Olympics. Normally, this is due to injury concerns. But with him? His quote is, paraphrased, that he's concerned with injuries and, plus, he's Canadian and Karlsson is Swedish; if Karlsson was Canadian, he might let him play, but why would he help beat his own country / team?

Yeah, piss off the guy that should be in your rafters some day. 

Edited by WildCard

He has been outspoken that he will not let Karlsson play in the Olympics. Normally, this is due to injury concerns. But with him? His quote is, paraphrased, that he's concerned with injuries and, plus, he's Canadian and Karlsson is Swedish; if Karlsson was Canadian, he might let him play, but why would he help beat his own country / team?

Yeah, piss off the guy that should be in your rafters some day. 

I think a hanging is a little strong, no?

Edited by Eleven

Just as ROR should have gone after him after taking a stick to the beanbag. If someone sticked me there, I woulda broke my stick over his face. Crosby is a scumbag plain amd simple. Mario played with class for Pittsburgh, Cindy not so much. Some team needs to bring up an AHL goon to take him out before the playoffs start.

this just in Dirty Whiner down 3-2 to Isles at end of second. Cindy rebound goal, Tavares outhustled Our old Chad and fed Czikas with 4.5 secs in second for go ahead. Fleury looks shaky, Halak strong.

Future Sabre Hall of Famer.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.