Around the NHL 2016-2017

spndnchz

And they say romance is dead :lol:

Let's just say d4rk isn't a winner in the compliment department. Never has been. 

I readily admit that a good part of my attraction to Josie is that the way she speaks doesn't annoy the hell out of me. 

Well sh!t, with standards like that, how long do I stay interesting? And you wonder why I have a complex haha 

Edited by Josie914

If the same butt holes who were knobbing his gob early in the he season would come here and eat crow, it would help.

I was never a Vesey fan but I will admit to talking him up just to annoy PI and see the funny gifs he'd post of Jim Carey dry heaving, especially after he signed with the Rangers.

Edited by Drunkard

The Atlanta Thrashers have scored a goal in the Staples Center more recently than the Buffalo Sabres.

The last Sabres goal was scored by Craig Rivet on January 21st, 2010, while Chris Thorburn of the Thrashers scored on October 12th, 2010.

Grigorenko with 2 goals already tonight, funny to hear the broadcasters say what I thought when he was a sabre.

Kid is just lacking consistency, sometimes he shows flashes of great moves, but he just can't play on the same level, (well if he did he would be up there with McDavid).

Its just that his highs are good, but his lows are really low and has to many of those.   Sat in the press box last game to.

Edited by Huckleberry

Ekblad suffers his 4th concussion of his career. Here is a good article on the dramatic decline of his play since his rookie season. Between that and Bennet putting up 1/2 the points Reinhart has this year, with everything Reinhart has had against him this season, and it's looking more and more like we got the best guy in the draft

https://www.fanragsports.com/nhl/panthers-nhl/another-year-aaron-ekblad-cause-concern/

Ekblad suffers his 4th concussion of his career. Here is a good article on the dramatic decline of his play since his rookie season. Between that and Bennet putting up 1/2 the points Reinhart has this year, with everything Reinhart has had against him this season, and it's looking more and more like we got the best guy in the draft

https://www.fanragsports.com/nhl/panthers-nhl/another-year-aaron-ekblad-cause-concern/

Leon might have something to say about that ;)

Paul Byron with his 20th Goal Tonight

Pastrnak has outperformed Reinhart too.

Yea, but he was never a contender at the pick.

That really sucks for Ekblad, man. And Florida, given the contract.

Next to Ehlers you mean?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.