Injury Updates 2016/17 Season

CallawaySabres

Yeah. Then start a thread to burn the guy taken out on a stretcher.

Started the thread before the stretcher. When, you know, he skated off and it looked like any other injury. Way to pick on the joke post though, thought all caps would have been pretty obvious Edited by WildCard

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure I've ever seen it done before but can they bring back Guhle from the CHL?

unfortunately no.   not allowed.  

Kulikov with Nelson , I guess? Nelson wouldn't even need to be called up, he's here currently, right?

yes, he's still here.   him and fasching were handing out high-fives in the hallway after the game.  

I'd go...

Risto - Kulikov

Gorges - McCabe

Nelson - Kulikov/Risto

Franson gets 1 shift a period, offensive zone faceoffs only.

Anyone have an update on Eichel while we're at it?  Best case scenario was suppose to be Thanksgiving.  If that were to happen I would think we should hear reports of him skating on his own in another week or so. 

Heard someone on WGR today say they saw him walking around with his ankle wrapped at the Bills game. He seems to think he's getting better pretty quick. 

I'll take injured Bogo over that pylon Myers all day every day.

As far as that goes, it's worth noting that Myers has missed games every year with injuries too -- 20 in '13-'14, 11 in '14-'15, 9 last year and 2 so far this year (out of 10), and still out of the Jets' lineup.

As far as that goes, it's worth noting that Myers has missed games every year with injuries too -- 20 in '13-'14, 11 in '14-'15, 9 last year and 2 so far this year (out of 10), and still out of the Jets' lineup.

But Bogosian's career history shows that he misses more games per year than Myers. On top of that, he makes about $1.5-3 million less per year over the length of his contract than Bogo. I want to like him, but the dude needs to stay healthy and play like a top-2 defenseman in order to justify that contract.

Bogosian needs to go

Welcome to The Bunker!

I am finally there now. The sample size is large enough that we can be certain he will always miss extended time. Not reliable enough to be counted on as a top 4 guy. We need the cap space to replace him, is there any way we can get him to Vegas?

I'll take injured Bogo over that pylon Myers all day every day.

Me too, but I'd rather have neither.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.