GDT: Buffalo at Toronto, 9/29/2016, 7:00pm MSG

Randall Flagg

lol, the Leafs board mentioned how our Nylander looked better tonight but their's is a superior prospect... well your's is 2 years older so? 

"Will is clearly not playing up to what he's capable of tonight. That being said he's still the superior prospect by a good margin."

As to the Nylander question, my charts say they are exactly alike

Oh, and Wild and Woody, if you're drivin, there's beer waiting for you in the middle of Virginia

I'll definitely take you up in that if I'm ever down there :beer:

lol, the Leafs board mentioned how our Nylander looked better tonight but their's is a superior prospect... well your's is 2 years older so?

"Will is clearly not playing up to what he's capable of tonight. That being said he's still the superior prospect by a good margin."

Typical Leaf nation. It's not as if his own brother admitted Alex was better or anything Edited by WildCard

I love when Matty Mo has moments like this if for no other reason than to stoke the SabreSpace fires... :)

Larsson... he's a keeper. He's just fun and responsible.

The Sabres have a lot of speed, I was impressed at times how fast they were moving up and down the ice.  Their D is every bit the death of them we think it is and they'll need to improve it but with the forwards they have they should be able to fill it in nicely through trades, etc.

Without the scoring it was still fun to watch and I was very impressed with Nilsson.

Bogo and Kane looked like crap.  Just poor puck choices all night long.

"Will is clearly not playing up to what he's capable of tonight. That being said he's still the superior prospect by a good margin."[/size]

The Sabres Nylander is definitely better looking. Will looks like an ugly mannequin.

So dark, so cold...

So if we lose tonight I expect leaf nation to declare themselves the better team with a better rebuild.

Funny thing is if you read comments from leafs fans now its all about how they had only a couple of regulars in the lineup and the sabres had more then 3x as many regulars so the Sabres just beat the Leafs AHL Club

Some people refer to that person as "my niece."

Yeah, i know

Just feels weird saying that cause she was already a teenager when I met my wife

My wife was the youngest of 3, and both of her older siblings have older kids who are now teens or in their 20's. I have only been with my wife for just over 5 years

Heck, I have a great neice and nephew I guess since her brothers oldest son has 2 kids of his own who are as old or older then my own kids.....

Edited by apuszczalowski

Funny thing is if you read comments from leafs fans now its all about how they had only a couple of regulars in the lineup and the sabres had more then 3x as many regulars so the Sabres just beat the Leafs AHL Club

If my math serves me correctly, this would mean the Leafs had 2.3 regulars in their lineup.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.