Lindberg - Smith - Clune

Leivo - Gauthier - Leipsic

Valiev - Carrick 

Dermott - Marincin

Loov - Holl

Sparks

Kaskisuo

The game is on MSG again.

It will be played in St. Catharines, because of the World Cup of Hockey I assume.

Edited by Randall Flagg

Who the ###### is Bennet?

I have no idea, it came over with the copy/paste. I'm going to delete the name and assume it's Guhle in that spot

Went to Leafs forum, read this:

Originally Posted by sxvnert viewpost.gif
Sabres lineup is equally as weak.

True. Yet that is somewhat close to their opening night forward lineup. laff.gif

My response:

Pretty much. ROR, Eichel, Samson, Girgensons, Ennis are just minor tweaks that won't change much, eh? 

Pales in comparison to adding Matthews and, er, Bozak?

lol

What a bunch of hosers.

Not to mention Ristolainen, Kulikov, Lehner.  The leaf fans don't seem to realize they are another year and some good progress away from being in the playoff hunt. Easily a year behind Buffalo. Guess they are still holding on to that 1 game Jack missed last year where they beat us and then claimed how much better their rebuild was, sigh.

Let us know what they say back to you.  

Let's compare the leafs top 2 centers compared to Buffalo.

You got Matthews and Kadri I assume?

versus 

ROR and Eichel

... I'll take ROR and Eichel.

I have no idea, it came over with the copy/paste. I'm going to delete the name and assume it's Guhle in that spot

Went to Leafs forum, read this:

Originally Posted by sxvnert viewpost.gif

Sabres lineup is equally as weak.

True. Yet that is somewhat close to their opening night forward lineup. laff.gif

My response:

Pretty much. ROR, Eichel, Samson, Girgensons, Ennis are just minor tweaks that won't change much, eh?

Pales in comparison to adding Matthews and, er, Bozak?

lol

What a bunch of hosers.

So hes basically admitting that the Laffs lineup is weak?

Checkmate, canucklehead.

Not to mention Ristolainen, Kulikov, Lehner.  The leaf fans don't seem to realize they are another year and some good progress away from being in the playoff hunt. Easily a year behind Buffalo. Guess they are still holding on to that 1 game Jack missed last year where they beat us and then claimed how much better their rebuild was, sigh.

Let us know what they say back to you.  

Let's compare the leafs top 2 centers compared to Buffalo.

You got Matthews and Kadri I assume?

versus 

ROR and Eichel

... I'll take ROR and Eichel.

What happened was I received an infraction. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And people complain about the moderation here? Yeesh.

It's my fourth or fifth in the last calendar year, all for posting on another board and calling out bad posts. (I stress that I do partake in discussions, I don't only go to other teams' boards to flame)

Like, when Risto beat Vancouver last year, a bunch of Vancouver posters were calling him a "stupid monkey" for celebrating like he did, and I couldn't post for a bit because I said "Salty." I had originally gone over to ask a few questions about Miller but I couldn't help but defend our guy a bit. 

I guess you just have to stay in your little corner.

That is hilarious.  What, pray tell, does an infraction involve?

It appears to be some sort of "warning point" system, I got five points. I've gotten more for past things. I usually am not allowed to post for a while, but it appears I can still post this time. Once I was banned from posting for a month. Some of them add up and never go away and I assume if I accumulate too many of those I would never be allowed to post on hfboards again. 

It appears to be some sort of "warning point" system, I got five points. I've gotten more for past things. I usually am not allowed to post for a while, but it appears I can still post this time. Once I was banned from posting for a month. Some of them add up and never go away and I assume if I accumulate too many of those I would never be allowed to post on hfboards again. 

I may have to join hfboards just to get some infractions.

William Nylander and Alex Nylander interviews: 

https://www.nhl.com/mapleleafs/video/william-nylander-92916/t-277437436/c-44946503

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/video/alex-nylander-pregame/t-277437090/c-44948403

Both were asked questions about playing against each other, both had smiles on the whole time talking about it. They've never played a formal game against each other. Easy to like these guys. Willy said that his mom is wearing a half-Sabres half-Leafs jersey, not sure if it was a joke, but that would be funny for sure. 

William Nylander and Alex Nylander interviews: 

https://www.nhl.com/mapleleafs/video/william-nylander-92916/t-277437436/c-44946503

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/video/alex-nylander-pregame/t-277437090/c-44948403

Both were asked questions about playing against each other, both had smiles on the whole time talking about it. They've never played a formal game against each other. Easy to like these guys. Willy said that his mom is wearing a half-Sabres half-Leafs jersey, not sure if it was a joke, but that would be funny for sure. 

These belong in the hair thread. That family is blessed with flowing locks. At least the kids. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.