GDT: Buffalo at Toronto, 9/29/2016, 7:00pm MSG

Randall Flagg

Wad that post up and throw it down the memory tube, comrade. We've gone to great lengths to erase that part of history.

So dark, so cold...

So if we lose tonight I expect leaf nation to declare themselves the better team with a better rebuild.

Edited by LGR4GM

You can tell its a leafs home game considering tickets are going for $95-75, for a preseason game. The arena is nice but I rarely want to pay that much for regular season tickets.

I won 2 today at at work and ended up giving them to my wife's niece.

Some people refer to that person as "my niece."

Bogo bashing? I'm in! :P

His slap shot is painfully telegraphed and slow. It's like he decides to wind up and then has pure tunnel vision.

It's terrible, everyone knows it's coming. That and the fact that his shooting lanes are terrible, and with a good lane he'll miss the net or none of our guys are set up yet and he still shoots it so there's no hope of getting a rebound or a deflection.

Kane was pissed Bogo drilled hin with that shot; his 6th attempt on that pp

Edited by WildCard

Hey guys, my parents just moved to Raleigh, I'm down here helping with the move, and went to flip on MSG for the game and got nada.... My father insisted that direct TV told him he could get the Sabres games here.... Is it blacked out as MSG is only regional? He's pretty bummed, just curious to know as I know a few on this board live around here.

Bogo bashing? I'm in! :P

His slap shot is painfully telegraphed and slow. It's like he decides to wind up and then has pure tunnel vision.

It's called, "The Tebow".

I like Bogosian reasonably well, but he needs to be well away from the PP. Holy h*ll.

It needs to be said: Moulson is skating better. He has more jump.

Hey guys, my parents just moved to Raleigh, I'm down here helping with the move, and went to flip on MSG for the game and got nada.... My father insisted that direct TV told him he could get the Sabres games here.... Is it blacked out as MSG is only regional? He's pretty bummed, just curious to know as I know a few on this board live around here.

I don't have a definitive answer, but that sounds right to me.

I would only say "my" niece if it was on my blood side. I'm not sure what I normally say for my wife's side but it is not my, I know that

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nephew

neph•ew

(ˈnɛf yu; esp. Brit. ˈnɛv yu)

n.

1. a son of one's brother or sister.
2. a son of one's spouse's brother or sister.
3. an illegitimate son of a clergyman.

4. Obs. a direct descendant, esp. a grands

Boom!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.