OT: 2016 Summer Olympics

Neo

I'm late to the party, but Katie Ledecky's victory margin may be the single most impressive athletic feat I've seen since Usain Bolt's world record in the 100. Wow.

Secondly, seeing Phelps back and grabbing the lead for the relay was great. God I love the Olympics.

Josie pointed out to me that the women don't swim the 1500 for some reason, but that Ledecky has put up 1500 times in other competitions that would best the men's qualifying times.

Josie pointed out to me that the women don't swim the 1500 for some reason, but that Ledecky has put up 1500 times in other competitions that would best the men's qualifying times.

she is an alien sent here to dominate our swimming and pave the way for invasion. or perhaps she belongs at Xavier's school for gifted youngsters

So apparently I'm dating Matt Anderson's cousin. That made watching today's volleyball game pretty fun.

We all know you made up Matt Anderson in the fourth grade, Randall.

Now you're dating an imaginary person's imaginary cousin. Come on man. Get your together.

Edited by qwksndmonster

If we come home with 6 medals we will have had a good run.

already got the gold in Cycling , which is surprising, everyone had nibali from Italy pegged.    but a lot fell down in the final descent.

Sailing will give us a medal probably, judo , hockey , will see :p

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.