GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

If you're in Buffalo tonight definitely get some wings from...the Anchor Bar? Is that still the best place for wings in Buffalo?

Anchor Bar has never been the best. Shame on you for recommending it to our dear MODO. I still vote for Duff's, but Gabriel's Gate and Bar Bill also have their adherents.

Anchor Bar has never been the best. Shame on you for recommending it to our dear MODO. I still vote for Duff's, but Gabriel's Gate and Bar Bill also have their adherents.

Duffs! That's what I was thinking of. I've never had Anchor Bar actually

I was recently invited to BDubs by someone because "they have the best wings." Not to defend this human being, but I will add this modifier: we are in central Ohio, not western New York. But still, I cringed.

Duffs! That's what I was thinking of. I've never had Anchor Bar actually

I went to Prime pizza, they had wings.

Bought 3 slizes of peperoni and cheese and 10 wings, im fkn stuffed now!! lol

brought some stella beer and lying in the hotelbed now watching some stream and chilling..

Feels damn good to finally be here boys!

By the way, I did reach out to someone about setting up a tour of arena but haven't heard anything back. Probably waited too long to ask. Not sure if I'll be able to meet up with the group. Maybe I'll just kind of sneak in.

We've got a guy who came from freaking Sweden to see this game. I'd hope they'd at least take note.

Today i walked down to keybank center and got to see it and boy am i stoked for saturday!!! Yeey.

I asked the staff if there was any way i could get a tour but nope, so i asked a security guard and gave my self a tour. Awesome arena! Love it, saturday is gonna be so much fun, meet you guys and ofc the game.

Ive been walking around down town all afternoon so now im at SOHOs burgers and i love it, great burger!

Off now to the hotel and get some rest, going out for some beers and pasta at frankies tonight, went there to see the menue and i like it so im gna try it out tonight.

What you boys up to today?

At the airport. My 8 day, 8 airline, two hotel, two uber, two rental car trip is underway. I will be enjoying a fish fry with family, tonight.

Tix printed. I've left my white wig, wooden teeth and musket at home.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.