GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

Brady had a fight last night. Landed a good uppercut. Got 10 min added in when he went batshit crazy and continued thumping the guy once he had him down. Really fired the team up though.

Let's hope he keeps that going, channels his inner risto/Gudas and shakes some leaves loose!!!

Speaking of leaves, has millbank been around?

Edited by Wyldnwoody44

Because some have asked

119 row 12 seats 1 and 2(aisle) Boyes and Blue

117 row 20 seats 9 through 12(aisle) Hoss. MODO, Taro and Wildcard

117 row 22 seats 1 and 2(aisle) INK and Eleven

117 row 21 seats 3 and 4 DRk4 and Josie

114 row 17 seats 7 through 10 Neo plus 2 an QWK

118 row 22 seat 9 and 10 Ubkev and Flagg

Looks like we're all in this chunk of the 100's, so I'm sure we can pick a landmark in the middle of that concourse to hang between periods and whatnot.

Looks like we're all in this chunk of the 100's, so I'm sure we can pick a landmark in the middle of that concourse to hang between periods and whatnot.

Pour Man's Aud Club is near there, but it is so crowded in between periods that it will be difficult for someone who doesn't know you to find you.

Josie and I are getting to the hotel around 3:00 so we'll probably drop our bags and hop a cab up to be Gate. See you guys then!

Pour Man's Aud Club is near there, but it is so crowded in between periods that it will be difficult for someone who doesn't know you to find you.

Bruh. I'm very findable. You know that.

Josie and I are getting to the hotel around 3:00 so we'll probably drop our bags and hop a cab up to be Gate. See you guys then!

Bruh. I'm very findable. You know that.

Derrico doesn't know you or what you look like though.

Qwk and I will probably join you at around 330-4.

Edited by Eleven

What of the reports of the Sabrespacers massing near Sullust?

It is of no concern. Soon the Leafs will be crushed and young Shattenkirk will be one of us.

Okay, so I'm safe if I can't make it until 5. I was worried about showing up then and having everyone already be gone

Yeah you should be fine.

Also disclaimer: I've never used the rail on game day so I have no idea how much time it takes to get to the arena. I'm guessing maybe only 10 minutes or so once we get on at Allen. The obviously we gotta go through security and get some beers before we sit down :D

This weather is freaking terrible.

Yeah, it's gross.

Last night was epic.

Finally got to my hotell at 6 am lol

So where do we have reservation before the game?

4pm at Gabriel's Gate on Allen St. Reservation is under the name Tom Webster. Edited by d4rksabre

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.