Semifinals thread

Eleven

No because defensemen of Hedman's caliber NEVER are let near the market. If they were, they would, and if he does, he will, but he won't come close to being a UFA.

Karlsson is not happy with ownership and I'd be comfortable betting that if he hits free agency he signs the largest contract given under the current CBA format, including Toews, Kane, Stamkos etc

I have a new reason to not pay Stamkos: the dream of Karlsson hitting free agency.

0 for Tarasenko so far, need him if they have a chance

For a while tonight both teams had it going. Fun to watch

Last game Blues 4th line was all over the ice, tonight I hardly noticed them

Good series overall IMO

Oh brother! This is stupid. The guy is way behind the blue line but his foot is in the air? That just should be on side

Interesting. Really thought the heel of his right skate was still making contact w/ the line when Hedman brought it in.

Malkin whacked the heck outta Callahan, Callahan got him first but dang

You can make the argument he was. Most of his body was behind the line but his skate was in the air. That's just a silly off sides

agreed. Silly rule Edited by Murray's Rats

Breaking news: Sidney Crosby is still good at the sport of hockey. 

Other breaking news:  Sometimes series go seven.  Every freaking hockey pundit in the world has Tampa-SJ, based on leads.  (I'm willing to bet that fewer than 10% of them had that at the beginning of the semis.)  Can we just hold on a minute?

Other breaking news:  Sometimes series go seven.  Every freaking hockey pundit in the world has Tampa-SJ, based on leads.  (I'm willing to bet that fewer than 10% of them had that at the beginning of the semis.)  Can we just hold on a minute?

Modern sports media is the worst. Not only must there be a "take" on everything, but now there's a rush to declare things over before they're over.

Modern sports media is the worst. Not only must there be a "take" on everything, but now there's a rush to declare things over before they're over.

The Cleveland guy who was on GR last week--"I expect this series to be over on Monday"--or some such...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.