Semifinals thread

Eleven

Welcome to the dark side. Amazing how interesting a league can be when it actively tries to let its stars be the main attraction.

Scoring, story lines, stars vs. stars....everything is more interesting. GS-OKC is just too much, it has everything. Not to mention another attempt by LeBron to win Cleveland a championship, but with a healthy roster this time around. 

The only thing Kessel is on his way to is Wendy's for 11 baconators, 5 orders of fries and a junior frosty.

Yeah?  Well, if that delivers Eleven to sleep, which it well may, then he can have as many of the above as he wants.

Time to shut this off and dream of lovely brunettes and easy lawsuits.

Kessel is on his way to a Conn Smyth if they win it all

Hope so. Can't win with him, too soft for the playoffs, blah blah blah...him winning a Conn Smythe would be a one-man cliche destroyer.

Yeah?  Well, if that delivers Eleven to sleep, which it well may, then he can have as many of the above as he wants.

Time to shut this off and dream of lovely brunettes and easy lawsuits.

...or easy brunettes and lovely lawsuits :p

Hope so. Can't win with him, too soft for the playoffs, blah blah blah...him winning a Conn Smythe would be a one-man cliche destroyer.

...or easy brunettes and lovely lawsuits :P

I like women to be intelligent and challenging and my opponents to be easy and stupid, thank you.

Edited by Eleven

I so wanted BFLO to go after Pillsbury. One of the most consistent goal scorers and averaging 1.03 PPG in the postseason in his career. 

As TrueBlue would say........... I'll show myself out. 

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Does anyone watching Kessel really believe that he is fat or out of shape? Even that goofball McGuire asked him about his breath.

Really?! Just watch him. The guy is ligit. He freakin out skated Hedman on that goal, FFS.

We get it, he's got a pie face. Time to move on.

Edited by SwampD

Does anyone watching Kessel really believe that he is fat or out of shape? Even that goofball McGuire asked him about his breath.

Really?! Just watch him. The guy is ligit. He freakin out skated Hedman on that goal, FFS.

He also has more of a belly than most hockey players.  

Mogilny smoked three packs a day.

If you've got it, you've got it.

I'm sure Kessel can suffer through the burger jokes.

He also has more of a belly than most hockey players.  

Mogilny smoked three packs a day.

If you've got it, you've got it.

I'm sure Kessel can suffer through the burger jokes.

I will not be doing any searches to find out if this is true or not.

He's not fat, he's just not super toned like most of these guys. There is something to be said for having a little meat on your bones playing this many games. A little bit of stored energy doesn't hurt, especially after playing close to 100 games. Could be why his performance doesn't drop in the playoffs. 

I love the combination of image and hockey skills in Phill Kessel.  He's a speedy, fat, sniper.  It really doesn't get any better.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.