Semifinals thread

Eleven

Interesting exchange between Wyshynski, Roenick and Phil Borque. Borque was on with Wyshynski and they talked about Roenick's comments about Crosby's work ethic.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...-sh&soc_trk=tw

Roenick's responses on Twitter were pretty good!

@philbourque29 hey Phil why don't u make sure u get ur facts correct before u become the homer fan!! U have bashed me once as an American.

@philbourque29 now u want to criticize @NBCSN and our analysis of individual games and performances. When u rode Mario's coat tails 4 yrs

@philbourque29 you are seriously bashing me after the career you had. Btw I scored more pts in 2 yrs than you did in 15.

@philbourque29 stop being such a homer. If u watch the game piece by piece we r always fair. U work for the pens and hate everyone else!

@philbourque29 it's too bad u don't hear the good things we say!! Letang for Norris! MAF the bomb!! Malkin awesome!! U just harp on negative

@philbourque29 you and the rest of pens nation should really listen and hear we talk great things about penguins. But it's @NBCSN not Root!!

@philbourque29 I can tell u I'm 85% positive about Crosby 10% no opinion and 5% critical. All you guys harp on is the 5%. It's a joke.

@philbourque29 and last but not least Phil hope u bring ur shine box to the rink every night. I'm sure mario's shoes are dirty.

Hey @wyshynski you're such a big talker and so many opinions. Why don't you get some guts and do @RoenickLifePod Monday.

@wyshynski figures u decline me. Just like all the kids who picked u last on their team. Not worth the time right Greg. Ur a joke

https://twitter.com/Jeremy_Roenick/with_replies

Pens seem to be doing well without Malkin contributing, the Pens have had cap issues filling holes in the past, and Pillsbury is lobbying for a Conn Smythe as of now.

What are the odds they try to unload Malkin in the offseason?

Pens seem to be doing well without Malkin contributing, the Pens have had cap issues filling holes in the past, and Pillsbury is lobbying for a Conn Smythe as of now.

What are the odds they try to unload Malkin in the offseason?

I feel like this comes up every year and they are never close to trading him. If they are going to, now may be the time.

I hope he's able to turn it around this playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.