GDT: Ottawa @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 3-18-2016

WildCard

Oh my gosh... I was mentioned in the GDT!!!!   :w00t:

We'll be playing out the last tournament of the youth hockey season tonight in Hyde Park in Niagara Falls.  I'd rather be watching the Sabres!

Nice GDT WC.  Are you in school for creative writing?  It might be your calling.

Can't wait to see just how Big The Johnson is tonight.  I bet he fills the crease and then some.

Go Sabres!

I was, for a bit. No money in that though. I write for fun, when I have the time. Read a ton though

Oh my gosh... I was mentioned in the GDT!!!!   :w00t:

We'll be playing out the last tournament of the youth hockey season tonight in Hyde Park in Niagara Falls.  I'd rather be watching the Sabres!

You earned it with that Bogo acronym. That thing is just beautiful 

I still can't get over how bad the new NHL website is. I'm trying to look at Ottowa's remaining schedule and I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to view any games that go into april for them (and this was after clicking all over the Senators page to just find a damn schedule)...

But I digress...

Any post-season optimism for the Sens will be crushed with a loss in their next two games (BUF, MON). The next 4 of 5 after that are vs. the Captials, Isles, Ducks and Wild.

the Sens, Go Sabres. Let's drag them down into post season misery with us!

BATTLE CRY!

The ###### is wrong with Lehnerd?  Did he suffer a mild stroke in his stare-down with Scrivens?

Lehner is dealing with soreness from the high ankle sprain he’s been battling all season. Dan Bylsma said, “He’s dealing with the high ankle sprain he’s had, he tweaked it once last week and again in the game and for the next two or three days, we’ll just rest and rehab on that ankle and Nathan will be with us for the next two games.”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.