Trade Deadline 2016

Eleven

Eric Staal not at the Canes morning skate. Team says he's sick.

Ladd was "sick" yesterday or the day before and missed the Jets morning skate. I love this time of the year.

Vancouver TSN reporter: Hearing that #Blackhawks have serious interest in Hamhuis & Vrbata. No word yet on whether Hamhuis is willing to waive NTC. #Canucks

Edited by Hoss

Eric Staal not at the Canes morning skate. Team says he's sick.

Ladd was "sick" yesterday or the day before and missed the Jets morning skate. I love this time of the year.

Vancouver TSN reporter: Hearing that #Blackhawks have serious interest in Hamhuis & Vrbata. No word yet on whether Hamhuis is willing to waive NTC. #Canucks

Vrbata might be my least favorite non doosh (marchand,gallagher,etc.)in the league. His name and face alone give me the grumpy cat face.

The Jets retain 36% of Ladd's Salary and the Hawks have 1.4 million left on the cap for the trade deadline.

They are totally getting Stamkos in a last minute change of heart for Stevie Y aren't they?

Scratch that, #Blackhawks are at $318,315 in projected end of season cap space, $1.48M with Harrison's $100k buried on the books. Per General Fanager

The Jets retain 36% of Ladd's Salary and the Hawks have 1.4 million left on the cap for the trade deadline.

They are totally getting Stamkos in a last minute change of heart for Stevie Y aren't they?

Scratch that, #Blackhawks are at $318,315 in projected end of season cap space, $1.48M with Harrison's $100k buried on the books. Per General Fanager

The Hawks could send Artemi Panarin & Artem Anisimov to Tampa which would get them close money wise.  They would likely have to throw in a Marcus Kruger to even out the money. It can be done.  Not saying I would make this deal in it's current form, just pointing out a team like the Hawks who are looking to win a Cup this season could easily add Stamkos if they desired.  

Edited by DeLuca1967

The Hawks could send Artemi Panarin & Artem Anisimov to Tampa which would get them close money wise. They would likely have to throw in a Marcus Kruger to even out the money. It can be done. Not saying I would make this deal in it's current form, just pointing out a team like the Hawks who are looking to win a Cup this season could easily add Stamkos if they desired.

Who the would do that deal?

Chevy swings a pretty good deal for Ladd with Dano and a first and also gets rid of two contracts he didn't want.

There is only around 1.1m left on Ladd's contract and Chicago will only have to pay about 700k of it.

They're saying Dano will be in the lineup Saturday afternoon in Pittsburgh. He still has one year left on his ELC and scored 21 points in 35 games with CBJ.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.