Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Local high-profile company. One Buffalo.

Are people really butt hurt that Ralph's name is giving way to a (LOCAL) corporate sponsorship?

Jeebus Crisp, if so.

I believe it's just me.  But yeah, I despise the way stadiums are named.  I wish every stadium had a cool name related to the team's history.  The fact that the money's going to a local company is nice, at least.

I no longer really self identify as an NFL fan, but I'll still go to the home opener with my family every year (not this year because my brother's getting married). And I'll definitely hop on the bandwagon if the Bills ever make the playoffs, but my days of painstakingly reading OTA reports, visiting training camp, and parking myself in front of the TV every Sunday morning are done.  The stadium thing still bugs me.  It was one of the few things the Bills had that was cooler than most of the league.

It should've been done years ago when Ralph was whining about money.

Good point.

At least this guy isn't any good

He was going to start. I don't think he's particularly good either but the coaching staff was expecting a lot from him.

Going to have to bring another guy in because I don't think Hawthorne can fill that role.

I believe it's just me. But yeah, I despise the way stadiums are named. I wish every stadium had a cool name related to the team's history. The fact that the money's going to a local company is nice, at least.

I no longer really self identify as an NFL fan, but I'll still go to the home opener with my family every year (not this year because my brother's getting married). And I'll definitely hop on the bandwagon if the Bills ever make the playoffs, but my days of painstakingly reading OTA reports, visiting training camp, and parking myself in front of the TV every Sunday morning are done. The stadium thing still bugs me. It was one of the few things the Bills had that was cooler than most of the league..

I respect all that.

It's just bidness, pardner.

He was going to start. I don't think he's particularly good either but the coaching staff was expecting a lot from him.

Going to have to bring another guy in because I don't think Hawthorne can fill that role.

Camp reports already had him losing that spot to Lorenzo Alexander, and Manny Lawson will play that position at the start of the season once healthy. It was starting to sound like IK was a long shot to be on the team.

Camp reports already had him losing that spot to Lorenzo Alexander, and Manny Lawson will play that position at the start of the season once healthy. It was starting to sound like IK was a long shot to be on the team.

IK was in good position for some playing time. He's been getting a ton of snaps and hadn't lost the spot to Alexander yet. It's not a loss I'm worried about overall, but it's still a position that's had a tough offseason.

Preston Brown is a gem, though. I really like the guy and think he's going to be a stud in the middle of the defense for years to come. I also like that he's embraced being a leader.

I'm hearing something along the lines of New Era Field at Ralph Wilson stadium

Both sides of the deal have been extremely tight lipped but I'm also kind of doubting any notion that it would be a field-naming ageeement. Especially with the way the announcement came out.

While New Era Field at Ralph Wilson Stadium sounds cool, I would bet more money on Ralph Wilson Field at New Era Stadium.

Or just New Era Stadium. Ralph has a statue. His legacy is going nowhere.

Well, get used to hearing that the bills lose a lot this year.... Cause it's gonna happen

Everybody is "used to" losing. I'm choosing to have high expectations. I don't care if it sets me up for another let down. This is entertainment that's supposed to supplement my life, not bring it down. So I'm not going to sit around and dread the season.

Tyrod Taylor will earn most (if not all) of his contract.

Edited by Hoss

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.