Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

By far the most amazing part of the playoff drought remains, to me, that we haven't been able to fall backwards into success a single time. Not one year did the proverbial everything go right--freakishly healthy, fluky good luck on turnovers, etc. Some really bad franchises and bad teams have managed to get lucky and sneak in. 

Even more amazing are the seasons where everything just went wrong.  Every bounce, every injury, just weird stuff happening.  I'm looking at you, 2015 and 2008.  And there's another one in there too where they started 4-2 or something.  EDIT:  2011.

Edited by Eleven

Even more amazing are the seasons where everything just went wrong.  Every bounce, every injury, just weird stuff happening.  I'm looking at you, 2015 and 2008.  And there's another one in there too where they started 4-2 or something.

That's because it's fixed. The league, overall, makes more money if Not the Bills makes the playoffs, and that is all they care about.

:devil:

By far the most amazing part of the playoff drought remains, to me, that we haven't been able to fall backwards into success a single time. Not one year did the proverbial everything go right--freakishly healthy, fluky good luck on turnovers, etc. Some really bad franchises and bad teams have managed to get lucky and sneak in. 

Oh and Cordy Glenn left practice with an ankle injury  :censored:

That's because it's fixed. The league, overall, makes more money if Not the Bills makes the playoffs, and that is all they care about.

Paging Freeman to the Bills thread :p

Oh and Cordy Glenn left practice with an ankle injury  :censored:

Indeed. Luckily this one doesn't look too serious.

Let me know when they put Giants/Cowboys on a Sunday morning Yahoo stream from Europe. That's when I'll believe we're given the same opportunity to win as the MFTs.

The following recent playoff teams have played games in London:

Saints-Chargers, 2008.

Cheatriots, 2009.

Niners-Broncos, 2010.

Cheatriots again, 2012.

Niners again, 2013.

Steelers, 2013.

Cowboys, 2014.

Don't start with me on a night when I can't sleep, Swamp!

Edited by Eleven

The following recent playoff teams have played games in London:

Saints-Chargers, 2008.

Cheatriots, 2009.

Niners-Broncos, 2010.

Cheatriots again, 2012.

Niners again, 2013.

Steelers, 2013.

Cowboys, 2014.

Don't start with me on a night when I can't sleep, Swamp!

And yet it was Bills/Jaguars they chose to try out a new technology on.

Yes I said the Jaguars,… the only team less relevant than the Bills to the NFL.

Oh, I'm start'n.

And yet it was Bills/Jaguars they chose to try out a new technology on.

Yes I said the Jaguars,… the only team less relevant than the Bills to the NFL.

Oh, I'm start'n.

I'm sorry--you're claiming the technology used to broadcast the game affected the outcome of the game?  

When you're constantly on the wrong end of every bounce and bit of bad luck you know it's a culture you've created by years of losing and failing to do a damn (smart) thing about it. It's going to take a LOOOOOOONG time to wash this stench off.

the bills will rock in 2017 :p

I'm sorry I just can't see any good coming out of all these injuries, draft high, become better.

Football ain't like hockey though. The only guys that can change franchises are QBs. There is what...one every 5 years or so that turns into Brady, Manning or Rogers. The rest are JAG.

Football ain't like hockey though. The only guys that can change franchises are QBs. There is what...one every 5 years or so that turns into Brady, Manning or Rogers. The rest are JAG.

Given the drought this franchise has been through though we shouldn't turn up our noses at a glass of tap water just to hold out for a pristine mountain stream. I'm 35 and the Bills haven't made the playoffs since the season after I graduated high school.

Not to say I want to tank before the season starts by any stretch, but once the playoffs are out of reach I'm all in favor of throwing in the towel to draft higher. I'll gladly take another Marcel Darius, Sammy Watkins, or a shutdown corner that will earn peanuts for the next 4 seasons.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.