Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

But, but, we were told that Taylor's fate had already been decided.

Surely the bozos at the Snooze couldn't have been making stuff up? Right?

I think that Taylor's current contract is the deciding factor of the higher ups at OBD. Will he renegotiate or take his shot on the open market ? IMO under his current contract, he won't be retained by the Bills. Unless Rick Dennison is going to foot the bill.

I think that Taylor's current contract is the deciding factor of the higher ups at OBD. Will he renegotiate or take his shot on the open market ? IMO under his current contract, he won't be retained by the Bills. Unless Rick Dennison is going to foot the bill.

I'd trade Dareus , he won't be a good fit with the new coach, watch it.    Get some draft picks for him and ship him out of the division.

I think TT would rather go elsewhere than renegotiate with the Bills -- and if he does go elsewhere, he'll get as least as much as his current deal with the Bills would've paid him.

I'd trade Dareus , he won't be a good fit with the new coach, watch it.    Get some draft picks for him and ship him out of the division.

No one is going to take Dareus' contract.

The article that sold me on Pat Mahomes: http://www.qbmecca.com/patrick-mahomes/

Would be an excellent 2nd round pick, but do you think he'll drop to the bills ?

I've been watching some youtube vids of watson, mind me I don't know much about football, but he seems like a manuel 2.0 to me.

Yeah, Don't know if Whaley would though, most mocks have him going in the 2nd round.

If we go into the draft with our QB depth chart as Jones-____-____ we almost have to take a QB there, I think.

Over Kizer?

No, but I don't anticipate Kizer still being around at 10. I had hoped he would be based upon an uneven season, but it's looking like he'll be the top QB selected anyway.

Kizer > Mahomes > Watson > Trubisky is my preference.

QB Fever kicks in 'round this time each year. No matter how the draft class is rated, people start jonesing for a QB. Mid-round prospects start being mentioned as first-rounders. Peak fevered delusions strike the week of the draft.

Really don't think this is true, as it also the time that QB prospects get over-analyzed to death and next year's class becomes better than this year's class. I don't think this year is Winston/Mariota good, but I like all of Kizer, Watson, and Mahomes more than Goff and Wentz.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.