Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

I think the odds of Romo surviving a year as QB for the Bills without sustaining a major injury are close to zero.

I completely agree with this and that would make me overwhelmingly nervous about having Romo as our QB.  We allowed more sacks than all but the Browns, Rams, and 49ers.

I wasn't crediting Peyton with the Super Bowl, but rather the several division titles and Super Bowl appearance that preceded it. He had several great years left in him.

On a side note: can you imagine what it'd be like to be a Colts fan at this point? They got a few good seasons out of Luck, but the last two have been 8-8 and they have to be wondering if they'd have won it all with Manning. This is the yin to the Farve discussion's yang above. Maybe the big difference there is they didn't keep Manning to tutor Luck for a few years.

Wasn't AVP the OC for the Bills durent the Trent Edwards Era?

Close, but I believe it was the Losman era

2009 Ryan Fitzpatrick was his QB

Trent started the season as the starter was replaced by Fitz after week 10 when Jauron was fired. JP was playing for the Las Vegas Locomotives

Has anyone listened to the interview? Some have the impression he was talking about the QB position, not the team writ large.

Semi-related, the more I read, the more I like this QB class. I'd be happy with any of Kizer, Mahomes, or Watson. Trubisky is my least favorite at this point.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.