Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Well, I think Hogan is substantially better than the parade of losers the Bills worked in at depth WR this year.

Hmm. Maybe? He got released by the Dolphins before catching on here.

In just about every other situation in the league, Hogan is JAG or maybe JAG+.

But he landed in NE - where smart, strong, quick WRs can post WR1 numbers on the regular.

Well, I think Hogan is substantially better than the parade of losers the Bills worked in at depth WR this year.

Hogan had 27 catches for 482 yards and 3 TDs in 12 games playing with Tom Brady. Goodwin had 29 catches for 431 yards and 3 TDs in 15 games playing with Tyrod Taylor.

Lamenting the loss of Chris Hogan is such a Bills fan thing to do.

Oh, and the genius decided it was a good idea to cut Terrelle Pryor, who is 3x the player Chris Hogan is. Patriot Way baby!!!

Hogan had 27 catches for 482 yards and 3 TDs in 12 games playing with Tom Brady. Goodwin had 29 catches for 431 yards and 3 TDs in 15 games playing with Tyrod Taylor.

Lamenting the loss of Chris Hogan is such a Bills fan thing to do.

Oh, and the genius decided it was a good idea to cut Terrelle Pryor, who is 3x the player Chris Hogan is. Patriot Way baby!!!

But Goodwin was #3 on the depth chart when everyone was healthy, which was never.  My point is that the Hogan is better than the #4-#7 guys the Bills were forced to rotate through.  And Hogan is cheap.  There was no reason to dump him.

(I also think Hogan is better than Goodwin, but that's another story.)

It's not that Hogan is a difference-maker or that the Bills would've made the playoffs if they'd kept him.  Obviously that's not the case.  The point is that DW is a bozo GM, and the Hogan decision is just another piece of evidence.

But Goodwin was #3 on the depth chart when everyone was healthy, which was never. My point is that the Hogan is better than the #4-#7 guys the Bills were forced to rotate through. And Hogan is cheap. There was no reason to dump him.

(I also think Hogan is better than Goodwin, but that's another story.)

It's not that Hogan is a difference-maker or that the Bills would've made the playoffs if they'd kept him. Obviously that's not the case. The point is that DW is a bozo GM, and the Hogan decision is just another piece of evidence.

They signed him to a 3 year $12 million cotract. Not exactly cheap. Whaley can be criticized plenty but I don't think this is cause for concern.

do the falcons stand a chance against the patriots ? 

I really think that the Falcons will win the game.  They are an extremely good team with an outstanding QB and receiver group and a defence that is very sound.

That said, I really don't know anything about this thing the yanks call football.

I really think that the Falcons will win the game.  They are an extremely good team with an outstanding QB and receiver group and a defence that is very sound.

That said, I really don't know anything about this thing the yanks call football.

Yanks are so lazy, they're not running towards the line of scrimmage before the snap.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.