Your Next Sabres Jersey

WildCard

I'm wondering what everyone wants to get for their next Sabres jersey. Being so for so long, and with a ton of great, young players here that seem to be here for a long time, I think it's time I'll get a new jersey. If not this year, definitely next year. Thinking of going with Eichel or Risto, what about anyone else?

Pretty sure they switch the letters out for you for free. My buddy switched his Ott -> Kane for only $15 at the Store

Fair enough. New excuse: money's gonna be tight for awhile while I rehab my shoulder.

This. Guy is pure effort and, unlike most such players that we've had since Drury, he's got great skills to go with it. He's only 24 (turns 25 in February) and is under contract for 6 more seasons after this one.

7 more seasons! He's still playing under the last year of his Colorado deal.

I've got a Foligno in the "new" jersey, and I think I'll wait for another redesign unless they commit to their current threads. That being said, Risto if he signs a solid contract this summer will be the first defensive jersey I've ever had, probably in the "home" blue and then a Reinhart in white. Gotta love those $27 Chinese jerseys!

There's an unwritten rule that once you're over thirty, the only players whose jerseys you should wear are your kids or retired players, otherwise your own name or leave it blank.

1) This entire post is nonsense.

2) The bold, in particular, is never an acceptable choice.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

There's an unwritten rule that once you're over thirty, the only players whose jerseys you should wear are your kids or retired players, otherwise your own name or leave it blank.

Either that rule applies as soon as someone in the league is younger than you or it's a stupid rule with an arbitrary date.  

You are never allowed to have your own name on a pro jersey unless it's your jersey. Never ever!

Screw unwritten rules that put unecessary constraints on basic day-to-day aspects of life. Seriously. I'm going to wear nothing but jerseys when I turn 45 just to with everybody.

Screw unwritten rules that put unecessary constraints on basic day-to-day aspects of life. Seriously. I'm going to wear nothing but jerseys when I turn 45 just to ###### with everybody.

Wearing jerseys is fine, just don't nerd out and wear the names of players half your age.

That's a very liberal application of one's love for their Commander in Chief.

I see what you did there.

This is actually the ultimate jersey foul.  Anyone who gets a jersey who their own name on it is a dork.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.