Tank 3.0

inkman

I'm basing it on my expectation that they'd be solidly bottom 10 and the bet I made with Assquatch. Given that I can still lose that bet with two games remaining I won't call them a solid bottom 10 regardless of where they finish.

Sigh I was holding out hope for a miracle. Let me know when you've chosen a charity to benefit from my foolishness (a PM will ensure I see it).

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would have been great if the greeting read, "Dear Assquatch."

PS:  Former Sabre Mark Napier was very active in CF fundraising and wore #65 because of it.  (Children with the disease are taught to say "sixty-five roses" rather than "cystic fibrosis," because it is easier for them to say.)

Edited by Eleven

I think it would have been great if the greeting read, "Dear Assquatch."

An opportunity missed, for sure.

No ######.

-8b3b3d4bdff831f9.JPG

That's my cousin Sasquatch. You can tell because he's not missing the fur in his assal region.

Assquatch is a stand up dude. He tracked me down to give him my charity so he could pay on the bet. A bet that ended up much closer than I anticipated.

Awe, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I'll say they finish with 79 points in 27th (4th) place, which gives them a 58% chance of a top 5 pick.   

You're on.

Deal Internet Handshake

Oh someone is getting a creepy avatar come mid April.

....so did you pick one out yet?   Anything but Auston Matthews!!

Oh my god that's amazing. I had a few in mind but they hail in comparison to that.

Pi, good on you for owning up my friend. The picture provided by wildcard shall be your offseason avatar.

Please don't do that to the rest of us.

Please don't do that to the rest of us.

Hahaha I guess that would hurt the rest of us having to see it too. I originally wanted Mathews in a graduation or scholarly picture but can't photoshop. At all. If anyone wants to help out we won't have to stare at that shirtless dude every time Pi posts.

Dude sure loves his guitar hero controllers.

I could have dealt with the cousin f'er haircut, and the fact that he spanks it to guns and ammo. But seriously, guitar hero controllers? This man is shameless!

Dude sure loves his guitar hero controllers.

I could have dealt with the cousin f'er haircut, and the fact that he spanks it to guns and ammo. But seriously, guitar hero controllers? This man is shameless!

Hahahhhaha I know right

I mean, I can always find better ones

I had to show my wife last night and she died laughing.  I told her you were the one to pick out my picture from last year.  Her reaction was "What kind of websites does he go on?"  HAHHAHAHAHA

Hahahhhaha I know right

I had to show my wife last night and she died laughing.  I told her you were the one to pick out my picture from last year.  Her reaction was "What kind of websites does he go on?"  HAHHAHAHAHA

Websites? Those are pictures from my family reunion  ;)  :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.