GDT: Arizona @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 12/4/2015

WildCard

That's the only thing I am scared about with Bylsma. He is so prim and proper that I can just envision him weighing out 4 ounces of skinless chicken breast on a postal scale and neatly trimming 8 broccoli spears to steam for dinner.

I want more Disco. I need him to be watching video of a future opponent at 2 am in a Clash Tshirt from 1982 and a plastic 12 pack ring of what used to be Genny Cream Ale draped over his belly as he clumsily asks Siri for the phone number to Yings so he can get a triple order of wings, hot and extra crispy...

Looks like something I need in my signature.

That's the only thing I am scared about with Bylsma. He is so prim and proper that I can just envision him weighing out 4 ounces of skinless chicken breast on a postal scale and neatly trimming 8 broccoli spears to steam for dinner.

I want more Disco. I need him to be watching video of a future opponent at 2 am in a Clash Tshirt from 1982 and a plastic 12 pack ring of what used to be Genny Cream Ale draped over his belly as he clumsily asks Siri for the phone number to Yings so he can get a triple order of wings, hot and extra crispy...

They're still in the wax on wax off stage. Can't break into the wounded crane so soon grass hopper.

He still needs to trust them more. Dump the puck in instead of blatantly attacking 3 defenders, let McGinn retrieve it, that's what he's on your line for

He did it when it mattered. I know he pug hogged it some still, but I only saw once or twice when it wasn't effective. I'm still willing to give him some leash to learn when to go for it and when to look for his linemates, on his own. He was rewarded with a highlight reel assist for making the right choice tonight. He's growing.

And changing subjects, remember last year when we thought Samson wasn't tough enough along the boards for the NHL? Now that's one of his strengths. He's grown SO much as a player in a short year.

That was fun (after the first period). Looked like rookie night to start (Domi, Reinhart, Eichel), but man Kane was good. Very nice win and light years better watching these two teams this season vs last spring!!

I can almost see them meeting in a Cup final someday. It's almost as if they know it too, which is why this game was so chippy.

They're still in the wax on wax off stage. Can't break into the wounded crane so soon grass hopper.

Maybe not wounded crane, but I think wax on wax off is done. They're up to a decent tornado kick.

I can remember when I could finally do a tornado kick. I knew there was more to learn, but it was a huge step forward.

I'm glad there's still some classic Drane hiding somewhere in your hollowed out husk :)

He did it when it mattered. I know he pug hogged it some still, but I only saw once or twice when it wasn't effective. I'm still willing to give him some leash to learn when to go for it and when to look for his linemates, on his own. He was rewarded with a highlight reel assist for making the right choice tonight. He's growing.

And changing subjects, remember last year when we thought Samson wasn't tough enough along the boards for the NHL? Now that's one of his strengths. He's grown SO much as a player in a short year.

I can almost see them meeting in a Cup final someday. It's almost as if they know it too, which is why this game was so chippy.

Maybe not wounded crane, but I think wax on wax off is done. They're up to a decent tornado kick.

I can remember when I could finally do a tornado kick. I knew there was more to learn, but it was a huge step forward.

I'm having fun and enjoying the ride this season. But we are the same team, a hair or fraction better maybe, than we where in November. We're just not playing the best teams for goals against. It's amazing how our puck luck changes now that we face the other half of the league.

We may be masters of the wax on wax off, but the tornado kick is not in our arsenal quite yet. 

In our last 11 games, 10 of them have been played against teams that would be in the playoffs if played today. We are 4-4-3 in those games. 6 at home, 5 on the road. I would say we have come a long way since the tank years. Reinhart as good as he was today should have had a hat trick. Who would have thought that Eichel would most likely be a 2nd liner especially with the play of Kane-ROR-Reinhart line. I'm wondering when Ennis comes back, does McGinn stay on Jack's line and Gionta move down to the Moulson-Girgs line??? 1st period blues continues but we dominated the 2nd and 3rd.

In our last 11 games, 10 of them have been played against teams that would be in the playoffs if played today. We are 4-4-3 in those games. 6 at home, 5 on the road. I would say we have come a long way since the tank years. Reinhart as good as he was today should have had a hat trick. Who would have thought that Eichel would most likely be a 2nd liner especially with the play of Kane-ROR-Reinhart line. I'm wondering when Ennis comes back, does McGinn stay on Jack's line and Gionta move down to the Moulson-Girgs line??? 1st period blues continues but we dominated the 2nd and 3rd.

Gonna be that guy, I called that top line to start the season.  ;)

Gionta most definitely goes to the 3rd when Ennis returns, if any logic is involved. 

Edited by WildCard

I m glad we have problems like this now!

Gonna be that guy, I called that top line to start the season.  ;)

Gionta most definitely goes to the 3rd when Ennis returns, if any logic is involved. 

Dude you've had a 1000 posts since the start of the season, how do you remember that 1??? :P

Jack needs legit wingers. He feels he has to do it all himself. I like McGinn with him, would also like Sam back on his line.

I suspect the top two lines won't change until Ennis comes back.  And I'm not sure you want to separate Samson and Evander at this point; they seem very much in tune. 

Anyway.... if anyone said McGinn would be in the top 5 on the team in goal scoring coming into the season, not many would believe you.  But with his goal tonight, he's all alone in 5th place, behind O'Reilly, Eichel, Reinhart and Kane.  He's been a nice surprise, very versatile.

One stat to note, as much as we'd like to see Moulson step up, he is leading the team with a +1.

MATTY MOULSON WILL BE FINE.  I think he's one of the more responsible players on the team.  But jeez.... he and Girgs need some goals.  (Hopefully Foligno gets it going starting with tonight's goal.)

I wish it could be embedded. Can't one of you young whippersnappers make it into a YouTube video?

I wouldn't consider myself a whippersnapper, but here you go now, I'm tired of your complaining.

The video is unlisted, so remember the link:

http://youtu.be/l9gcyGGRNU0

http://youtu.be/l9gcyGGRNU0

Edited by skaught

I think it'll be Ennis-Eichel-McGinn when Ennis returns. McGinn has been working with Eichel and Ennis brings a lot of what Larsson brings except with more skill (ostensibly).

Edited by SiZzlEmeIsTEr

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.