GDT: Arizona @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 12/4/2015

WildCard

Reinhart has been getting better and better.  I love his game so much.  Eichel had a nice open pass to McGinn who shut my mouth on insulting him before the game started.  Good solid play from all involved.  Evander Kane is coming on like gang busters.  I secretly wanted Jesse Puljujarvi in the 16 draft if we fell by the waste-side.  But, screw this, {Playoffs}! 

Edited by TheCerebral1

I've missed the last few games. I took a look at the stats, but I gotta ask this. Is Evander Kane finally playing the hockey we hoped for? I understand he has been hurt. 

Also, what is the record for improvement? To be honest, I'd be shocked if a team has ever improved 40 points or so in 1 season. That's what it'll take for Buffalo to make the playoffs.

Hating Doug Allen is worse than me liking basketball. Dick Cheney was in my bunker, so I'll send him your way. Don't worry, he's not a very good shot, you'll only be deformed afterwards but very much alive.

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man. I'm just looking for a different atmosphere in the building, and I'd start with the anthems.

I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man. I'm just looking for a different atmosphere in the building, and I'd start with the anthems.

I don't think the building is built for sound.... I was at a canes/stars game (4$ on stubhub mind you) about 6 years ago.... There were like 6k people there and that place sounded like the Ralph inside. The atmosphere at the FnC needs to be changed, is it the people? The entertainment? The team in general, idk, but it doesn't have the pop that I remember when I was younger

In my opinion, that will do absolutely nothing.

---

and haven't we appreciated the military enough at this point?

In my opinion, that will do absolutely nothing.

---

and haven't we appreciated the military enough at this point?

Actually I 'd like to see the Sabres honor some members of the Canadian armed forces too. Why not have one veteran of each since you sing both anthems?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I've missed the last few games. I took a look at the stats, but I gotta ask this. Is Evander Kane finally playing the hockey we hoped for? I understand he has been hurt. 

Also, what is the record for improvement? To be honest, I'd be shocked if a team has ever improved 40 points or so in 1 season. That's what it'll take for Buffalo to make the playoffs.

image.png

I wouldn't consider myself a whippersnapper, but here you go now, I'm tired of your complaining.

The video is unlisted, so remember the link:

http://youtu.be/l9gcyGGRNU0

http://youtu.be/l9gcyGGRNU0

Do you think we should put a plug in for the original youtube (i.e., the musicians) maybe in the description?

Edited by The Big Johnson

image.png

Do you think we should put a plug in for the original youtube (i.e., the musicians) maybe in the description?

You never know. The Sabres are only 5 points back and the team will continue to improve. Buffalo is a bubble playoff team this season. Will admit I do not think they'll make it, but man the Sabres are fun to watch again. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.