GDT: Buffalo @ Nashville, 8:00 pm est, 11/28/2015

WildCard

The Buffalo Sabres will look to continue their new-found winning streak tonight as they take on the Nashville Predators in Nashville. Buffalo, coming off a 4-1 win which saw them halt a 6 game losing streak, looks to exact some revenge on a Predators team they dominated last time around, yet still lost 3-2 against. The Sabres, 7-1 after leading going into period 3, will look to score early and gain the confidence a young team seems to desperately need. Combine that with Nashville's own problems, and the first goal could be the most important one.

Nashville is coming off a 3-2 OT loss in Philly on Friday night, so at least both teams are playing the second game in back to backs. Prior to the Sabres game, the Preds had been shutout for 7 consecutive periods, although that quickly changed against us. Interestingly enough, the Flyers are actually worse than we are at scoring goals than we are, yet still managed 3 against the Predators, against Rinne no less.

Look for Hutton to get the start, with the back to backs and him playing well against us last time. Not sure who the Sabres will send out, but I'm betting Johnson, given his play tonight and Ullmark getting pulled against the Preds last time. Ennis has been placed on IR

STATS:
Nashville @ Buffalo, 3-2 Loss (All Stats)
All Team Rankings
Team Comparison Chart

Forwards:

9 Evander Kane – 90 Ryan O'Reilly – 23 Samson Reinhart

26 Matt Moulson – 15 Jack Eichel – 12 Brian Gionta

82 Marcus Foligno – 28 Zemgus Grigensons – 44 Nicolas Deslauriers

88 Jamie McGinn– 17 David Legwand – 59 Tim Schaller

Defense:

4 Josh Gorges – 55 Rasmus Ristolainen

29 Jake McCabe – 47 Zach Bogosian

25 Carlo Colaiacovo - 46 Cody Franson

Goalies:

-Johnson
-Ullmark

pekka-rinne-nhl-buffalo-sabres-nashville

Edited by WildCard

Yaaahhh!

Wild is back with real and good GDT openers!

Thank you Wild for making sure that dumb azz that started the last GDT didn't get a chance to again!

Please, please ,please Sabres, come out at the start of the game playing well and continue for sixty minutes. I'm not sure as I've seen that from you yet this year. I would appreciate a hard fought and well played sixty minutes of hockey. Winning would also be nice. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.