GDT: Buffalo @ Nashville, 8:00 pm est, 11/28/2015

WildCard

Eh, if they're gonna go for that gold look they should own it and go all the way. No half measures. Gold pants, gold sleeves. Gold everything.

You're the spawn of the devil.

Legwand has grown in me. And Risto is just a monster

Legwand is damn near my perfect 4th liner. 

The only downside to Risto's development is his price tag just keeps going up :lol:

Are the Nashville fans doing college cheers?

Great crowd. Did you notice the solid cheer for Buffalo twice during Housley's speech? You can see how sharp the game presentation is there and how the fans respond to it. Geez, you wouldn't know the "hockey market" when comparing the crowds in Buffalo and Nashville. Holy hell, FNC sucks during Sabres games.

Great crowd. Did you notice the solid cheer for Buffalo twice during Housley's speech? You can see how sharp the game presentation is there and how the fans respond to it. Geez, you wouldn't know the "hockey market" when comparing the crowds in Buffalo and Nashville. Holy hell, FNC sucks during Sabres games.

Their happy to be there. It's a party/college game atmosphere. Could be that Nashville has a more youthful population?

I love that they have live music during intermission. That's cool stuff.

You'll never hear me praise the Sabres game presentation. I've hated it for years.

Too late, my youth has been destroyed by Hoss' post

I'm in my forties and that post destroyed my youth as well

I love that they have live music during intermission. That's cool stuff.

You'll never hear me praise the Sabres game presentation. I've hated it for years.

They have a lot of work to do on it

Their happy to be there. It's a party/college game atmosphere. Could be that Nashville has a more youthful population?

Interesting point.

Maybe or maybe not just the city, but how about simply the fanbase?

I wish it was possible (just for fun) to see the average age of ticketbuyer for each NHL city to compare that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.