Don't do Drugs!

inkman

Holy Schnykies!!

https://youtu.be/Tl5qV9lsDzQ

Blogo why didn't you heed their advice!!

Housley with air guitar.

Wes Goforth, Ed Kilgore....this is so awesomely bad it is great. 

"Drugs is a very serious problem in America"   - Mike Foligno reading from script. 

Edited by X. Benedict

A few more things:

1. Is that Goforth? or Hasselhoff?

2. Ooo ooo.

3. The opening scene at the school. Looks to be a Catholic grade school in the Ken-Ton area, of all things. So. Which is it? St. John Baptist? St. Paul? St. Francis (City of Tonawanda)?

Edited by That Aud Smell

3. The opening scene at the school. Looks to be a Catholic grade school in the Ken-Ton area, of all things. So. Which is it? St. John Baptist? St. Paul? St. Francis (City of Tonawanda)?

All I know is that I grew up pretty innocent in the public schools until middle school (or maybe high school) when all the OLHC (Chapel) school kids got dumped in with us.  From the mix of kids that came into the public high school from Catholic school, I could surmise that two types of kids went to Catholic school:  1. The children of the devout to protect them from the temptations of the world, and 2. The kids who got into trouble at a young age whose parents thought putting them under the penguins would straighten them out.  Funny thing is, it worked the other way around and the incorrigibles corrupted the children of the devout.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.