GDT: Buffalo @ Tampa Bay, 7pm edt, 10/17/2015

WildCard

I'm really hoping Kane & Eichel start clicking sooner than later. They're generating chances and it's only a matter of time before the floodgates open. I know this team is learning to gel but I'd like to see at least a point out of the game tonight. After tonight the Sabres are off for 3 nights and I know it's early but I'm looking at the standings and I don't want to see this team sitting stagnant with 2 points after 5 games. 

Bogo out obviously hurts and I can't wait for him to get back so the ice-time distribution gets spread out properly. Last game Risto looked pretty bad and we'll see marked improvement from him once the blue line gets healthy.

As others have stated here, I strongly dislike seeing Gionta on the Eichel/Kane pairing and in general I'm not sold on keeping pairs together. However, I understand I'm not a coach so I've got faith in what Disco Dan is doing.

I've got a hockey game at 10 p.m. tonight so i'll be missing the final frame. 

GO SABRES!

I'm really hoping Kane & Eichel start clicking sooner than later. They're generating chances and it's only a matter of time before the floodgates open. I know this team is learning to gel but I'd like to see at least a point out of the game tonight. After tonight the Sabres are off for 3 nights and I know it's early but I'm looking at the standings and I don't want to see this team sitting stagnant with 2 points after 5 games. 

Bogo out obviously hurts and I can't wait for him to get back so the ice-time distribution gets spread out properly. Last game Risto looked pretty bad and we'll see marked improvement from him once the blue line gets healthy.

As others have stated here, I strongly dislike seeing Gionta on the Eichel/Kane pairing and in general I'm not sold on keeping pairs together. However, I understand I'm not a coach so I've got faith in what Disco Dan is doing.

I've got a hockey game at 10 p.m. tonight so i'll be missing the final frame. 

GO SABRES!

That. Or separate them sooner rather than later and put Moulson w/ Eichel where he belongs and make the top line KOE.

Larsson sitting, interesting. I wonder if DD is trying to piss him off as much as possible by sitting him and putting Reinhart on the top line.

Not surprised that Larsson is sitting after his performance Thursday night. Very weak on the puck and lost several key puck battles.

Not sure why Reinhart being on the top line would piss him off.

GO SABRES!!!

Edited by K-9

Not surprised that Larsson is sitting after his performance Thursday night. Very weak on the puck and lost several key puck battles.

Not sure why Reinhart being on the top line would piss him off.

GO SABRES!!!

I must have only noticed the couple puck battles that Larsson won because I thought he looked pretty good last game.

Busy tonight? Maybe there's a young lady involved?

Remember -- find out what the lady wants and then order for the both of you. It's a classy move.

When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

Edited by SiZzlEmeIsTEr

Larsson sitting, interesting.  I wonder if DD is trying to piss him off as much as possible by sitting him and putting Reinhart on the top line.

He just doesn't win one on one battles. Bad puck possession player. Great skater, though 

I must have only noticed the couple puck battles that Larsson won because I thought he looked pretty good last game.

He never wins puck battles from what I see. Ever! 

Fast times is the greatest movie ever made

It's not better than the Blues Brothers. Not even close...

He just doesn't win one on one battles. Bad puck possession player. Great skater, though

He never wins puck battles from what I see. Ever!

It's not better than the Blues Brothers. Not even close...

How old are you? I'm 52 and fast times is an accurate depiction of what high school was like. Also the cast is unbelievable including numerous academy award winners

I know you're joking. But no one wants to wake up after 10 or 15 games and say, hello, 30th place, my old friend. Get the eff outta here, 1-4.

Yeah I am tired of loosing being acceptable. Obviously I don't need to explain the last few years but this years free pass is "they are young and need time to jell", " we will see the real product by January ", blah blah blah.

I get it takes time but i am tired of excuses. Start winning some hockey games. I have a feeling this was the jist of the Gionta meeting. Kind of along the lines of "listen guys loosing has become accepted and expected around here. Enough of this and let's have some pride".

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.