GDT: Buffalo @ Minnesota, 10/01/15 8pm Est

WildCard

Dunleavy and Ray will have this game on WGR, for those wanting streams I recommend searching reddit, or I'll pm you one if you'd like.

Byslma has said that as we get closer to the regular season, expect to see a more regular season line up in play, so I expect the big boys will all be playing; hopefully they will be.

There are only 2 preseason games left, one tonight and one tomorrow. After that, a week of rest, and real hockey is back, after 2 long, long years.  :beer:

We all know what Eichel did last time he visited Minnesota

eichel-jack-150921-620.jpg

Edited by WildCard

It looks like we get all the bubble guys, and the bare minimum of eight NHL vets.

Media reporting O'Reilly is out, probably Eichel as well.

Bylsma said he would be in tough to pick the vets — assuming that's because he wants to dress the starting lineup Friday and doesn't want anyone to play three in a row.

I think you'll see most of these guys for sure:

Larsson Girgensons McGinn

Rodrigues C. O'Reilly Akeson

Kaleta Schaller Ellis

Donovan Guhle/Ruhwedel

Colaiacovo McCabe

Austin/Leduc

Johnson

​Not sure if all the bolded qualify as vets, but most should.

On the plus side, this might be the last time we ever see Matty Ellis in a Sabres uni.

(And I will definitely want a stream, please and thank you, even though I won't be able to pick it up until late.)

Edited by dudacek

It looks like we get all the bubble guys, and the bare minimum of eight NHL vets.

Media reporting O'Reilly is out, probably Eichel as well.

Bylsma said he would be in tough to pick the vets — assuming that's because he wants to dress the starting lineup Friday and doesn't want anyone to play three in a row.

I think you'll see most of these guys for sure:

Larsson Girgensons McGinn

Rodrigues C. O'Reilly Akeson

Kaleta Schaller Ellis

Donovan Guhle/Ruhwedel

Colaiacovo McCabe

Austin/Leduc

Johnson

​Not sure if all the bolded qualify as vets, but most should.

On the plus side, this might be the last time we ever see Matty Ellis in a Sabres uni.

(And I will definitely want a stream, please and thank you, even though I won't be able to pick it up until late.)

I certainly hope it's the last time we see Ellis.

Glory Glory Hallelujah

Glory Glory Hallelujah

Farewell. May you be the best Amerk of all time.

Yea Reinhart is easily able to be as good as 5 of those guys right now so he stays.  I think Eichel and Samson may see press box time at various periods just so they can take a step back and learn.

The only way Eichel sees pressbox is if he's injured or gassed. And this kid ain't gonna be gassed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.