GDT: Buffalo @ Minnesota, 10/01/15 8pm Est

WildCard

His name rhymes with "Shmat Shmaleta."

You mean the guy who has one goal and 81 games played in the past three years and got hurt in training camp?

(I was waiting for you to show up ;-))

Seriously though, Foligno Larsson, McGinn and DesLauriers are better than Kaleta is at filling Kaleta's role.

Edited by dudacek

per wgr550:

Here are tonight’s lines:

Foligno  Girgensons  Kaleta
McGinn  Larsson  Reinhart
Rodrigues, C.O’Reilly  Akeson
Carrier  Schaller  Ellis

The defense is Pysyk, Ruhwedel, McCabe, Ristolainen, Leduc and Donovan.

How many shifts does Kaleta get before he injures himself or gets thrown out of the game for being to amped up? This should be the last preseason game where we see "scrubs" playing and I'm not actually upset that this one won't have a stream. 

Here's the Wild's lineup from their website. It'll be interesting to see the Sabres "top" pairing of Foligno - Girgensons - Kaleta line up against he likes of Parise/Pominville/Vanek/Koivu/Granlund/Niederreiter....

I think the Sabres lose this game but I'd like to "see" a strong performance from our D.

Niklas Backstrom

Darcy Kuemper

Devan Dubnyk

Charlie Coyle

Mike Reilly

Christian Folin

Marco Scandella

Mikko Koivu

Jordan Schroeder

Zach Parise

Jason Zucker

Ryan Carter

Zac Dalpe

Ryan Suter

Nino Niederreiter

Matt Dumba

Jonas Brodin

Thomas Vanek

Tyson Strachan

Jason Pominville

Nate Prosser

Jared Spurgeon

Tyler Graovac

Brett Bulmer

Erik Haula

Mikael Granlund

What the f*ck lineup is that? Are we tanking the preseason?

Go have a bowl of Great Value Double Raisin Bran and relax. Seriously, I bought a box today and it's a fine raisin bran, at $2.24 a box to boot. The raisin to bran ratio is perfect. The raisins could be plumper, and the flakes are a little weak, but... it's $2.24 a box.

Dunleavy and Ray will have this game on WGR, for those wanting streams I recommend searching reddit, or I'll pm you one if you'd like.

The Internets and I are drifting farther apart. Not only don't I really know what Reddit is (other than a vague idea), I don't know how it would have a stream of the game, or why it would, or why anyone would want it to. Still, I am intrigued. How do I do it? I could listen on the radio, but the signal is weak. And the old way I used to listen to WGR online, Streema, doesn't work anymore. There's a message about WGR asking Streema to remove the, uh, streema.

What the f*ck lineup is that? Are we tanking the preseason?

Blysma was saying that he A. Doesn't want to have guys play 3 pre-season games in a row and B. Have the final preseason game tomorrow vs. Columbus reflect the opening night roster so what we have today are the scraps.

I think the exceptions for 3 in a row will be Risto since he missed most of camp and hopefully Reinhardt (because I want to see him playing with the "real" line-up)

Go have a bowl of Great Value Double Raisin Bran and relax. Seriously, I bought a box today and it's a fine raisin bran, at $2.24 a box to boot. The raisin to bran ratio is perfect. The raisins could be plumper, and the flakes are a little weak, but... it's $2.24 a box.

The Internets and I are drifting farther apart. Not only don't I really know what Reddit is (other than a vague idea), I don't know how it would have a stream of the game, or why it would, or why anyone would want it to. Still, I am intrigued. How do I do it? I could listen on the radio, but the signal is weak. And the old way I used to listen to WGR online, Streema, doesn't work anymore. There's a message about WGR asking Streema to remove the, uh, streema.

How big of a box are we talking here? I buy the giant box of Kellogg's brand at Wegmans. 76.5oz for $7.19. Two bags inside. 

It's a message board like this one. Just the average age of the users is probably 1/2 of what it is here. Search "sabres" or "nhl stream" and game thread will come up. That YouTube feed posted there Tues was amazing quality and no pop up virus download crap. Watched on my phone in HD. Kids are still a step ahead. (radio only tonite tho).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.