GDT: Buffalo @ Minnesota, 10/01/15 8pm Est

WildCard

It's a message board like this one. Just the average age of the users is probably 1/2 of what it is here. Search "sabres" or "nhl stream" and game thread will come up. That YouTube feed posted there Tues was amazing quality and no pop up virus download crap. Watched on my phone in HD. Kids are still a step ahead. (radio only tonite tho).

Not if it keeps getting discussed publicly.

I'll be out at a bar watching the NFL game, hopefully if the stream works 3putt can pm it to those that want it. Tomorrow's game should be one we can stream though

I don't think the Wild broadcast preseason games. I haven't seen anything of interest.

Welp, I either missed that or forgot it. My sentiment is still the same though--he's given all his body will allow him to give and I really don't want any part of him being unable to function later in life.

Fortunately, you can live with a clean conscience.  You have no part in it.   ;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.