Patrick Kane: [Updated] D.A. Decides Not to Prosecute; NHL Determines Claims "Unfounded"

That Aud Smell

Oh ho ho. Man. Not to get all inside joke, but that is some pretty mild sparring, as far as legal debate goes.

We were largely making differing points around the same issues. I think 3putt's right that our lone point of difference is probably the idea of an alleged victim's cognizable interest in a prosecution.

The fact that Eoannou took on a tangled, conflict (albeit waivable) ridden representation is now plain for all to see. He was entitled to take it on, I infer. But the engagement was, again, fraught with peril.

Again, risking legal retribution for the sake of clarification, I submit that it has been stated in the media more than once Big E represented the accuser because he knows the family.

I think that might explain why the mother, at least, seemed to be party to his advisement.

Again, risking legal retribution for the sake of clarification, I submit that it has been stated in the media more than once Big E represented the accuser because he knows the family.

I think that might explain why the mother, at least, seemed to be party to his advisement.

I believe it was one of the partners in his firm that knew the family.

So little Eleven and little PA are now intimately connected? I'm glad you two finally decided to relieve the obvious sexual tension.

I wish. How can you be so insensitive? He's little eleven now. It happens to a lot of older guys.

Shouldn't it be pHSabreFan? :P

Well I did love his play by play. His interviewing style, not so much.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.