Actual NHL Trades -- Discuss 'em in here.

Samson's Flow

Not a trade, but what is the cost?

@jprutherford: I would NOT rule out possibility of Blues entertaining idea of trading Shattenkirk. He has 2 more years left on his deal at 4.25m AAV (1/2)

Or This

@DaveDavisHockey: Per @TSNHockey, Keith Yandle is on the trading block. Lefty defenseman with 52 points in 84 games last season.

Not a trade, but what is the cost?

@jprutherford: I would NOT rule out possibility of Blues entertaining idea of trading Shattenkirk. He has 2 more years left on his deal at 4.25m AAV (1/2)

Or This

@DaveDavisHockey: Per @TSNHockey, Keith Yandle is on the trading block. Lefty defenseman with 52 points in 84 games last season.

Sir:  only actual trades in this thread, please.

A middle-ish prospect (like Fasching, et al) and a 2nd rounder.

He'd be a great plug into the current top four, a good, young AND veteran presence at 28, with one year left on his contract.

I like Fasching he was the key piece to the LA Deal why would they move him. Larsson and a 2nd. No but a Big No for Bapiste, Bailey or Fasching getting moved.

I mentioned Fasching because we have prospect depth at RW and he's about the quality of player that NYR would command.  Larsson could be useful on the big squad this year, and he had a hell of a run last year, finishing with 13 points in his last 17 games.  Though, I won't argue hypotheticals in an "actual" thread too much.

Jimmy Hayes from Florida to Boston for Reilly Smith. I think this is a bad deal for Boston. Reilly Smith looked awesome at 20-31-51 a year ago. 40 points last year wasn't terrible.

Another huge part of the Jimmy Hayes-Reilly Smith trade: Florida also acquires Marc Savard contract

Woah. Now it makes sense.

Edited by Hoss

great trade by Bos.  

Lucic trade was great too.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut that hamilton one was a doozy

They did VERY well on the Lucic and Jones deals. They did "meh" on the Hayes deal (IMO as I like Smith way more than Hayes and a salary dump only helped them get Beleskey). Hamilton was a travesty.

A mere pittance compared to the haul the Sabres got in return for Cody "I work out with Gary Roberts" Hodgson,  :blink:

Potential for potential. Neither panned out. EVERYBODY in on the debate of who won was wrong, except for those that chose neither / wash.

What could have had the bang for the buck of 2 M-80's ended up fizzling out on both ends. Too bad. Hopefully they get their heads out of their bippies in their new digs, but wouldn't want to have money on it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.