Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

In the Nj/Hawks game the Devils had a goal disallowed for gt interference. NJ challenged.  But the process seemed to be that the ref who called no goal reviewed his own call.  Is that how it is supposed to work?  Seems bass ackward.

In the Nj/Hawks game the Devils had a goal disallowed for gt interference. NJ challenged.  But the process seemed to be that the ref who called no goal reviewed his own call.  Is that how it is supposed to work?  Seems bass ackward.

Seems like a slight conflict of interest.

Surprising game, since NJ is ahead comfortably and Crawford yanked.

Looks to me like Zadorov was benched for a couple games, then he played and was -3 in the game last night, and now he's being benched again.

They referred to him as a "long-term project." I still believe we hosed them there. They should've targeted and much more "sure thing" on the blueline.

Patrick Roy always looks like he's been drinking.

He literally is the modern day living example of the Hulk.  He always seems like he's about the explode on an opponent.  He's great for the sport!

It's not terrible like the Colorado outdoor game.  Boston's to me still seem the best, which is probably the one nice thing I can give them.