Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

SI ranked the 15 best moves in the NHL for 2015:

Ryan O'Reilly to the Sabres is #3

Neuvirth to the Flyers is #9  

Devan Dubnyk to Minnesota was #1

I wonder if Ducky comments on SI since the first article comment is a long one about how Winnipeg fleeced Buffalo in the Kane trade and that move should have been #1.  :P

http://www.si.com/nhl/2015/12/30/15-best-nhl-signings-trades-pickups-2015-phil-kessel-devan-dubnyk

I missed this memo - when did your antipathy for Hot Daniel begin?

I think it's premature.

(franchise)

But, yeah, Eleven, TrueBlue and I are in the early stages of forming an unholy alliance. Rogue elements of TSC could also be involved. Stay tuned.

(franchise)

But, yeah, Eleven, TrueBlue and I are in the early stages of forming an unholy alliance. Rogue elements of TSC could also be involved. Stay tuned.

The only real question is whether we'll end up killing each other for leadership like the Sith would, or if we make it work and form an empire.

The only real question is whether we'll end up killing each other for leadership like the Sith would, or if we make it work and form an empire.

We just have to treat each other like mob bosses.  I'll run downtown.  You have the suburbs.  PA, all points south of Boston, NY.

We just have to treat each other like mob bosses.  I'll run downtown.  You have the suburbs.  PA, all points south of Boston, NY.

this gave me a true rolling chuckle.

which was enjoyable, but reminded me of the tire i strapped on to my midsection this holiday season.

:w00t:

But that's real world. We're going to have to stake our claims in various standing threads. This could go Fargo in a hurry, yaw all right then.