Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

Nobody disagrees with NS but it's not a realistic standard considering the climate of today.

On 2-Spirt: no. Two-Spirit is a First Nations belief that two identities exist within one body. Could be man and woman, woman and man, man and man, woman and woman... Etc.

So is that even a sexual thing?

Living in Canada (and not in a cave), I've never seen it.

"Often" was likely a stretch for "casual" people. If you actively look at content it's more likely to pop up here or there. I've personally only seen it used maybe two or three times in a context aside from defining itself.

Dallas/St Louis are 2-2 late in the 3rd.  St Louis is the only team that seems to have an answer to the Stars- and they'd like to catch them in the division.  Looks like a great rivalry in the offing.

And they're going to OT.  If you have Center Ice, that might be a good one to watch.

Dallas/St Louis are 2-2 late in the 3rd.  St Louis is the only team that seems to have an answer to the Stars- and they'd like to catch them in the division.  Looks like a great rivalry in the offing.

And they're going to OT.  If you have Center Ice, that might be a good one to watch.

And the Leafs, apparently.

Yeah but the Blues are in the same division.

Sharp had a wide open net and cleanly beat Allen, only to have a Blue reach in behind and knock the puck out of mid-air.  Mad skilz on display both ways in this one.

Speaking of which, this one goes to the skills competition.

Alternately, I'd be worried if I were a Habs fan. They won't play Toronto every night, better teams are going to make much more hay with Therien's "let's just let Price worry about it" strategy.

Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva  22s23 seconds ago

Players meeting after the game. #canadiens #tvasports

I can only assume the entirety of that meeting will be on Price's return timetable.

***AHEM***

Sharp had a wide open net and cleanly beat Allen, only to have a Blue reach in behind and knock the puck out of mid-air.  Mad skilz on display both ways in this one.

Here's the block by Shattenkirk. Unreal.

Some more Western Conference fun:  The Coyotes score two late in the third to tie the Kings (the Yotes lost in OT).

I am watching Sens and Bruins.  Bruins got a goal on replay review that was impossible to see.  On ice ruling was no goal.  Replay after replay failed to show ANY evidence that the puck crossed the goal line.  Boston announcers concluded rightly so, no goal.  Toronto gave them the goal.  Everyone including Edwards was stunned.  Crazy.