2015 IIHF Championship Prague May 1-17

Brawndo

Excited to see how Jackie boy reacts to an unexpected loss. Will he not coast in his own zone??

Stayed home from work today to watch this game. First IIHL I'll be taking in, so I'm very excited. Thanks everyone for the updates throughout the tourney. I'll try to put some thoughts together and add to the convo.

WTF is all this "coasting" crap? I can be as pessimistic as anyone here, but we are about to draft arguably the most highly touted prospect in Sabres history(outside of maybe Perreault), and people are already ripping him?

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Nobody ripped him at all. Not even the tiniest amount.

I'll admit I haven't read this thread closely, and therefore wrong, but it seems like everytime I open it, there is a post talking about coasting.  I stand corrected if I put the cart before the horse.

I'll admit I haven't read this thread closely, and therefore wrong, but it seems like everytime I open it, there is a post talking about coasting. I stand corrected if I put the cart before the horse.

People who think he's coasting don't know hockey.

I'll admit I haven't read this thread closely, and therefore wrong, but it seems like everytime I open it, there is a post talking about coasting.  I stand corrected if I put the cart before the horse.

A couple others and I thought he had to be a little more aggressive away from the puck in the D-zone.  This led to an absurd amounts of "Wow I cant believe people said he was coasting" posts.

A couple others and I thought he had to be a little more aggressive away from the puck in the D-zone. This led to an absurd amounts of "Wow I cant believe people said he was coasting" posts.

Not unlike whet led to the "Reinhart will be fine" rant.

A couple others and I thought he had to be a little more aggressive away from the puck in the D-zone.  This led to an absurd amounts of "Wow I cant believe people said he was coasting" posts.

Nobody ripped him at all. Not even the tiniest amount.

Thank you. He's 18, he has room to grow; pointing out where he can get better isn't saying he'll be Daigle 

People who think he's coasting don't know hockey.

Pretty bold thing to say about a fair amount of posters on a hockey forum 

Anyone know why Slovenia's colors are blue, white, and bright green?  This appears to be a feature of their national team uniforms in other sports, too.

It is not an official colour ... red, white and blue on the flag.

Some think it is because of their green mountains and others think that it is to be sure to be a little different than other former Yugoslav republics ... namely Serbia and Croatia.

The Slovens have traditionally viewed themselves more like Austria than Yugoslavia.

The truth probably lies in-between.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.