2015 NHL Playoffs -- Round 1

Hoss

Miller gets the nod tonight in game 5. Must win for Canucks. Miller has admitted he's not 100% still. 

Canucks in their last 13 playoff games (2-11) scoring just 24 goals

Goaltending has not been an issue.

Sure seems like goaltending was an issue last game.

Miller gets the nod tonight in game 5. Must win for Canucks. Miller has admitted he's not 100% still. 

Canucks in their last 13 playoff games (2-11) scoring just 24 goals

Goaltending has not been an issue.

That's what has always made me look down on Miller.

He is in the perfect spot with no pressure. The other guy has them in a 3-1 hole and he came into the game and pitched a 30 minute shutout.

Instead of trying to boost the guys for a 20% chance of winning the series, he's making excuses ahead of time for when they lose.

I actually took Vancouver to make the Cup because if Miller ever is going to make it there, it WOULD be off an injury where he was well rested. He's just such a mental case that he can't even STFU for one day to give his guys some confidence.

That's what has always made me look down on Miller.

He is in the perfect spot with no pressure. The other guy has them in a 3-1 hole and he came into the game and pitched a 30 minute shutout.

Instead of trying to boost the guys for a 20% chance of winning the series, he's making excuses ahead of time for when they lose.

I actually took Vancouver to make the Cup because if Miller ever is going to make it there, it WOULD be off an injury where he was well rested. He's just such a mental case that he can't even STFU for one day to give his guys some confidence.

The guys in the locker room already know he isn't 100%. He is their team mate... The press knowing makes no difference

The guys in the locker room already know he isn't 100%. He is their team mate... The press knowing makes no difference

Gorges could barely walk and played a month for the Sabres. He was insulted when he would get questioned if he was injured.

Give me a guy who says, "It's the playoffs....you could ductape my limbs to the goalposts and I'm ready to go."

Hey....not our problem anymore.

Gorges could barely walk and played a month for the Sabres. He was insulted when he would get questioned if he was injured.

Give me a guy who says, "It's the playoffs....you could ductape my limbs to the goalposts and I'm ready to go."

Hey....not our problem anymore.

Just remember Miller is not longer a Sabre.  Deep breaths, it will all be okay.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.