The original avatar

Hoss

I like the idea of getting rid of Timmy as the default, but why put in on Scott.  It's not like he has nothing better to do.

If the default of Timmy does not motivate an active member to set up an avatar of their own I don't know what would.

He hasn't been a Sabre for the past 4 years (my, how time flies).  If it remains the default for another year or 2, it could be a conversaion starter for newbies.  "Who's the bald guy to the left of my posts and how does one get rid of him?" :lol:

My vote for getting rid of Timmy has to do with basically feeling bad about all his concussion issues. I don't want to poke fun at the poor guy anymore. 

Creepy Ville Leino for me. 

1211436.jpg

I like this sentiment. Connolly is hardly a villain in Sabres history. What is the default avatar on TBD?

Dale Hunter?

Rod Brindamour? (Sic)

Lucic?

Chris Neil?

Brett ###### Hull?

I'm trying to think of Sabre heels.

Heels? Kim Pegula, then.

If we are actually voting then Darcy.

I don't know. Why not Lindy then? They both did a good job for a long time, their time just ran out here. Really, how far away was Darcy from delivering us what we want before we die, just once?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.