2015 / 2016 Line Up

2slowtogofast

Saw somewhere Samson leads the Sabres in points since the All-Star game. Does anyone have the numbers or know where to look for them? Hail Samson

Yes Samson has 19 Points. I found it on nhl.com. http://www.nhl.com/stats/player?reportType=game&report=skatersummary&startDate=2016-01-30&endDate=2016-03-27&gameType=2&sort=points&aggregate=1&teamId=7&pos=S

• 2 weeks later...

Taking the ice for practice in New Jersey. No Eichel or Ryan O'Reilly.

Oh Toronto, so you get your top center suspended? We'll see your missing 1 center and raise you a second top center! We will not be out-tanked!

Wrong season. Sorry. Consider it a flashback.

The second part off the tweet was asking if DB should be considered for The Jack Adams Award.  That's a big hell no. 

I agree there. I don't have the hatred for DB that many do but he was given 4 20 goal scorers who were not on the roster the previous year.  That wasn't coaching that was GMTM.  For me the jury is still out on Dan Dan the Iron Man.

I agree there. I don't have the hatred for DB that many do but he was given 4 20 goal scorers who were not on the roster the previous year.  That wasn't coaching that was GMTM.  For me the jury is still out on Dan Dan the Iron Man.

That's a good point.

I think that Murray should get some consideration for GM of the Year, or whatever they call it, if they actually have it ... I can't remember if they do have Executive of the Year, but I think so.

It's almost like we improved significantly!

Whatever happened to the bashers that were out in force last December or so?

The second part off the tweet was asking if DB should be considered for The Jack Adams Award.  That's a big hell no. 

I'll say he should be - when a team improves 25 points year over year the coach needs to get some consideration. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.