2015 / 2016 Line Up

2slowtogofast

Wonder who comes West on I-90 tomorrow w/ him? They need somone to take McGinn's slot. Carrier or the WNY kid they picked up from the Otters seem to make more sense than 4th liner Schaller.

Catanecci has been called up. 

Edited by BRAWNDO

From Dave Davis

Was told by @JeffMarek Reinhart leads Buffalo in shots on net from the slot & "successful forechecking plays"(forcing turnovers). #analytics

If you're into advanced analytics, Marek also told me Eichel leads ALL @NHL forwards in "possession driving plays" AND "controlled exits".

From Dave Davis

Was told by @JeffMarek Reinhart leads Buffalo in shots on net from the slot & "successful forechecking plays"(forcing turnovers). #analytics

If you're into advanced analytics, Marek also told me Eichel leads ALL @NHL forwards in "possession driving plays" AND "controlled exits".

:wub:  :wub:

Any chance you could get those stats from that source, Brawndo? I remember the latter was posted on here a few months back and it blew me away. Our top 3 building blocks are possession driving forwards that are all very smart centers. this franchise has done a 180 in terms of where and whom we build from and around 

Looking at the game notes in the BN: Is Franson still out from that boarding he took that a few posters here said he "sold"?

He's still day-to-day with a strained neck. I actually think he strained it when he threw his head back trying to sell it.

:devil:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.